Mowbray out (1 Viewer)

robbiekeane

I was going to quote individual posters and counter their bullshit with actual logical arguments but do you know something, most of our fan base are just uneducated retards and it's like speaking to a plank unless it's "SISU are the root of all things bad that have ever happened".

It must be quite blissful actually to live in a world where everything that requires more than two braincells to think about just defaults to frothing at the mouth SISU rage

skyblue1991

We need to string 3 wins together fast

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
I don't see three wins from anywhere.

Think we will lose Wednesday and Saturday.

When will people realise it's not all down to SISU as to who is on the pitch, what tactics are deployed and man-management.

higgs

Disappointed I thought mogga would be a tough manager on the players but I don't see any fear in the players he seems too much of a nice guy I think we need a nasty f###er in charge

Otis

Disappointed I thought mogga would be a tough manager on the players but I don't see any fear in the players he seems too much of a nice guy I think we need a nasty f###er in charge

Yeah agree.

He does seem a very nice guy, but I was expecting him to be tough with the players.

Maybe it is all a bit too pally pally.

Brylowes

Yeah agree.

He does seem a very nice guy, but I was expecting him to be tough with the players.

Maybe it is all a bit too pally pally.
It maybe that he's used to players of a much higher caliber, and as a result does not
Expect or demand as much from them, basically feeling sorry for and mollycoddling
Them to an extent.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

While only seeing home games and highlights? of away games I've yet to see any pattern to them certain player get picked not young Stevenson who seems put in a darn good shift when he comes on. The team plays much better going forward yet never starts . Our forwards very static in fact lack of movement throughout the team I don't see the opposition shacking when we come forward we're so slow in our build up we don't seem to break with purpose .There's not been nothing to get the fans off their seats. Please T M at least if you do have to go( and I believe you have to) go with a bit of fight.

G alexander had the same transfer window as tm poor old scunny top of the pile like us last year but what does he do bring the over 30s in and promotion play offs all went to fuck doing the same play harries and stevenson people who show some vision notgadzhev hes better on a street corner playing the accordian as for the fowards i wouldnt pay them in washers

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

stupot07

40/1 promotion and 6/4 relegation on sky bet

7/2 Top half finish and 1/5 bottom half finish

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

oucho

I've had a look at results since the famous 4-1 win over Gills last season. Correct me if I am wrong but I think it reads as follows:
37 league games
8 wins
13 draws
16 defeats
34 points
Couldn't be bothered with goals scored / against / difference or home record v away, sorry.

I'm a "remainer" when it comes to Mowbray but this is relegation form stretching over the length of a full Premier League season (even if we beat Dons that'll be 38 games, 37 points = down). This season hasn't been a blip. The signs have been there since November.

I wonder how much longer they will give him. SISU may find it beneficial to distract from the "SISU out" stuff by sacking the manager and inviting his replacement to be interviewed by the CT, build a few bridges....but equally well in he recent (unscientific) poll, 80% of fans still backed TM so they will be wary of pushing the button to get rid, especially as they don't have a full time senior executive to front up the decision and find a replacement.

Hobo

I've had a look at results since the famous 4-1 win over Gills last season. Correct me if I am wrong but I think it reads as follows:
37 league games
8 wins
13 draws
16 defeats
34 points
Couldn't be bothered with goals scored / against / difference or home record v away, sorry.

I'm a "remainer" when it comes to Mowbray but this is relegation form stretching over the length of a full Premier League season (even if we beat Dons that'll be 38 games, 37 points = down). This season hasn't been a blip. The signs have been there since November.

I wonder how much longer they will give him. SISU may find it beneficial to distract from the "SISU out" stuff by sacking the manager and inviting his replacement to be interviewed by the CT, build a few bridges....but equally well in he recent (unscientific) poll, 80% of fans still backed TM so they will be wary of pushing the button to get rid, especially as they don't have a full time senior executive to front up the decision and find a replacement.

Yes but you cannot just get bogged down in results. There are signs he is trying to sign players long term in amongst the loans. Trying to build a team takes three or four transfer Windows. Yes the form is relegation standard and behind schedule. Perhaps we need to hold our nerve and not blink. He might be being a bit too nice towards the youngest squad in the Football League. He might need to kick a few in the bollocks.

ecky

Yes but you cannot just get bogged down in results. There are signs he is trying to sign players long term in amongst the loans. Trying to build a team takes three or four transfer Windows. Yes the form is relegation standard and behind schedule. Perhaps we need to hold our nerve and not blink. He might be being a bit too nice towards the youngest squad in the Football League. He might need to kick a few in the bollocks.
Our club is a basket case at the moment and no one half decent wants to come here
The calibre of player we have now are just not good enough and each season the team gets worse
Look back over the last 10 years who we've sold or let go and who we've replaced them with?

There's your problem

Hobo

Our club is a basket case at the moment and no one half decent wants to come here
The calibre of player we have now are just not good enough and each season the team gets worse
Look back over the last 10 years who we've sold or let go and who we've replaced them with?

There's your problem

Yep basket case club and hard to attract quality.
Players lack quality and getting worse...although in amongst the dross there has been some potential.
Looking over the last 10 years there has been a lot of crap to be honest....

So we need a team ethos and philosophy. We need a corporate structure and belief.

We need a team not 11 individuals. In League 1 you need players with a bit of fire in their belly and a bit of backbone. You need a bit of tempo in your play and keep it simple. Plus you need a couple of thousand fans to suck it in the net. The big question for me is do the players really want to be winners? Real quality at this level is pretty sparse.

You have to build from where you really are, not looking back over ten years with wishful thinking and regret.

skybluetom

Should be fired if we don't win tonight.

Go on about Sisu all you want but that squad last year was good enough to get promoted, to not even make the playoffs was shocking. It's Pressley all over again; a good start has glossed over the fact since the turn of the year we've been absolutely diabolical.

Grendel

There's your problem

Yes replacing Cody McDonald with Leon Clarke almost bought the nopm out in me.

AFCCOVENTRY

We have shit owners granted...

But Mowbray is just as bad as a manager. He had a so called better team last year but kept losing since last Xmas. It's continued this season.

We need someone who can bloody motivate some players and get us out of this relegation dog fright already.

Users who are viewing this thread