Moyes sacked (1 Viewer)

J

Jack Griffin

Hot of twitter...

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter 1m

End of the road for Moyes at #mufc: long-term, Giggs manager. Doing Pro-licence, respected by players & fans. His teams really would attack
Expand

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter 2m

End of the road for Moyes at #mufc: Roberto Martinez’s style and success at #efc has always been deeply awkward for Moyes
Expand

Retweeted by Stuart Linnell
Mike Sewell ‏@MikeSewellSport 6m

Looks like David #Moyes is on his way out of #ManUtd - Mark Ogden, who broke the story of Fergie's departure, is reporting he's been sacked.
Expand

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter 2m

End of the road for Moyes at #mufc: the plea from start of the season was for him to be bolder, to be a real United manager. He hasn't been

OK, its the wrong forum, but do look like I care.. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

gouldberg

They can't sack him! He's been brilliant this year. Well, he's been brilliant for every club not named Manchester United anyway.

skybluetom

Correctly so, that display yesterday was appauling and for him to come out after and say they played well was bizarre. They're current champions ffs.

ajsccfc

5 Live are tweeting it so it's got legs, although they're careful to report it as unconfirmed at the moment.

Otis

Hot of twitter...

OK, its the wrong forum, but do look like I care.. ;-)

Giggs? Yeah, cos employing ex players with no managerial experience is the way to go isn't it.

Fast easy route from legend to abject failure most of the time that.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Lots if 'ITK's' tweeting it, beginning their tweets with 'BREAKING NEWS'. But as every man and his dog is tweeting it, it's not really 'breaking' is it.

And probably not true.

Daft time to do it and won't really have much effect. if giggs did take over and they win their next game, I can imagine the headlines now! He'll be the next best manager to grace the game!

Bit shambolic really! But it's about time plastic club fans got a taste of what genuine supporters have to go through season after season

J

Jack Griffin

Giggs? Yeah, cos employing ex players with no managerial experience is the way to go isn't it.

Fast easy route from legend to abject failure most of the time that.

I think that was mentioned as a 'long term plan' and I believe Giggs may cut his teeth at Salford City. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26775674

Swap deal for Martinez or bringing in a well established manager is most likely in the short term.

ajsccfc

They'd have to at least enquire about Klopp I'd have thought. Might be the right timing for him to move on.

Grendel

Dongle is meeting with the Glaziers as we speak to big up Andy Thorn's credentials.

D

Deleted member 4232

Why on earth would klopp leave to go to a digressing club like Mufc?

ajsccfc

Because it's a massively prestigious club and the job post-Moyes would be the easiest prospect it's been for nearly 30 years.

Marty

He needs/needed more time. This years United squad has been the worst I've seen in years.

tisza

It's a squad that won the league last year.
Some of the blame has to go to the chief exec not being able to get players in last summer.
But Januzaj apart it has been a side going backwards.
If Fergie had stayed on they would have been more competitive and recruited better last summer.

ccfc92

shame if true, agree with Marty, needs 2-3 seasons before being judged. unfortunately after losing £250 million on the stock market probably doesn't sit well with the Glaziers, but when did Man U become a globalized business :whistle:

Evans1883

To be fair , ifeel sorry for him , the first mistake and probably biggest was to relieve fergies backroom staff to bring in his own , that being said he has not had enough time , i cannot stand this "we are man utd we deserve to be champions and champions we shall be " mentality of their fairweather supporters all around the world , i hope they win fook all for years to come

SlowerThanPlatt

Coventry City,Cardiff City and now Man United! Another club whose soul has been destroyed by owners who see profit over fans! #glazersout

Is this guy taking the piss? Comparing Manchester United's plight to ours? Fucking hell.

wingy

Can he really be blamed for not being the ruthless bastard that has allowed these players to coast through games ?

Evans1883

just been on the man utd fans forum to have a look and they are all celebrating like they just won the champions league ....scumbags

ccfc92

Coventry City,Cardiff City and now Man United! Another club whose soul has been destroyed by owners who see profit over fans! #glazersout

Is this guy taking the piss? Comparing Manchester United's plight to ours? Fucking hell.

7th in prem, biggest football brand in the world vs little covent-ree in league 1, potentially no longer existing, I'd say that's a fair comparison :whistle:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'm gutted! :)claping hands: :D :claping hands: :D :claping hands: :D :claping hands: :D :claping hands: :D :claping hands: :D :claping hands: :D :claping hands: :D )

sw88

Chief Commentator!
To be fair , ifeel sorry for him , the first mistake and probably biggest was to relieve fergies backroom staff to bring in his own , that being said he has not had enough time , i cannot stand this "we are man utd we deserve to be champions and champions we shall be " mentality of their fairweather supporters all around the world , i hope they win fook all for years to come

I agree on both parts. Their 'fans' make me sick sometimes. About time they endured what most proper supporters go through on a season to season basis! I also hope that the next person who comes in performs the same just so they know this season is not going to be a unique one

J

Jack Griffin

Is someone trying to get him to walk ?

IE; Save a few millions on compo.

That article I posted says there is a break clause in his contract. ie it won't be anything like 6 years to pay up.

wingy

Speculating now that It's timing Is down to the part of the Company that is listed on the Stock exchange ,being still open In America.

Users who are viewing this thread