Moyes sacked (2 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

The next manager to come in at Man U will have it much easier as Fergie was a tough act to follow, one of the mistakes made for me was keeping players like Giggs and then adding him to the coaching staff, if you are going to clear the coaching staff clear the playing staff as well. This summer there will be a lot of movement there Evra,Vidic,Ferdinand,Nani and I should think they are desperate to get shot of Anderson, I think he will be replaced by Van Gaal.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
They need to get rid of the lump of lard they call Rooney! How much are they payin' him? :D Absolute joke! Hope they lose lots of money!

Houchens Head

He's gone!!!!!!!! Not sure if I'm chuffed or not. I think he should have stayed (and kept Manure down in the dumps!) :claping hands:

CJ_covblaze

What's Big Ron up to?

Houchens Head

Alex Ferguson = 27 years
David Moyes = 9 months
:D

Marty

Shame. Given time he'd have turned it round. Major rebuilding of the squad required. Need to clear out the likes of smalling.

James Smith

Was on the train last night coming back down south and there were some teenagers sitting near me one of who claimed to have known about this for a week. His mates initially very impressed until he's challenged as to how he knew and he confessed he actually didn't have a clue it was going to happen although had money on him going before the end of the season.

torchomatic

Mad decision.

wingy

Hope he gets a decent Gig next time around .

Any quotes from Fergie yet ?

Seems the ex-pro pundits called It right to me ,Still Sky will be happy they've been hoping for this since he got through the door ,what motivates them?

Last edited:

WestEndAgro

Ryan Giggs is said to have ruled himself out ot the chances of succeeding David Moyes, because he wants to spend more time with his brothers family.

SlowerThanPlatt

Moyes-Wayne-gif.gif

SlowerThanPlatt

"To have been appointed as manager of Manchester United, one of the biggest football clubs in the world, was and remains something of which I will always be incredibly proud.

Taking charge after such a long period of continuous stability and success at the club was inevitably going to be a significant challenge, but it was one which I relished and never had a second thought about taking on.

The scale of the manager’s job at United is immense, but I have never stepped away from hard work and the same applies to my coaching staff. I thank them for their dedication and loyalty throughout the last season.

We were fully focused and committed to the process of the fundamental rebuilding that is required for the senior squad. This had to be achieved whilst delivering positive results in the Barclays Premier League and the Champions League. However, during this period of transition, performances and results have not been what Manchester United and its fans are used to or expect, and I both understand and share their frustration.

In my short time at the club I have learnt what special places Old Trafford and Carrington are. I would like to thank the United staff for making me feel so welcome and part of the United family from my first day. And of course thank you to those fans who have supported me throughout the season. I wish you and the club all the best for the future.

I have always believed that a manager never stops learning during his career and I know I will take invaluable experience from my time as United's manager. I remain proud to have led the team to the quarter finals of this year's Champions League and I remain grateful to Sir Alex Ferguson for believing in my ability and giving me the chance to manage Manchester United”.

wingy

That's about what I'd expect from him ,an honourable gent ,possibly why the Ego's on the pitch let him down .

Users who are viewing this thread