"Name Your Price" says Ann Lucas (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Dal

It is a shame the telegraph or a third party can' t get valuations done and print them.

If we all chip in, the fans can get there own independent valuator , considering the amount of money we have saved from not attending the home matches can go to this use.

Nick

Administrator
If we all chip in, the fans can get there own independent valuator , considering the amount of money we have saved from not attending the home matches can go to this use.

Maybe the trust could do it, get a couple of valuations and say there you go, this is what it is worth. If for example the valuations say it is worth 40 million and SISU offer 5 we know SISU are taking the piss. If the council say they want 70 we know it's them taking the piss.

The only thing is to get a true valuations surely you would need to see ACL's accounts etc to see what they are making? I don't know how it would work.

Kingokings204

The telegraph as surely its their job. To investigate? Also to your previous comment I think they want all the surrounding area also. We are told this is where the value is.

Colin1883

Offer the Ricoh to any interested parties ... Sealed bid process (same as admin) ... What's fair in love and war ans all that... Get the best possible return for c/t payers... ( make em pay thru the nose for it...

Sky Blue Dal

The telegraph as surely its their job. To investigate? Also to your previous comment I think they want all the surrounding area also. We are told this is where the value is.

So they Offering £4m for the stadium and the surrounding land... Am I right in saying that??? ... the Coventry Tax payers will not be happy if that is the case. The CCC can do much better selling elsewhere.

Last edited:

shmmeee

Fuck me, that Labovitch statement is a case study for an English teacher somewhere! Talk about innuendo and emotive language.

One thing to remember is the Council are owed £14m by ACL. Sisu, as we know, enjoy switching assets around and liquidating companies with nothing but debt to get out of their obligations (oh sorry, I mean "playing the distressed debt market"). Surely in that case the Council have to write off £14m on any sale to Sisu.

I was told the offer made was roughly £5m, but with the proviso CCC wrote off the £14m debt. That would result in Sisu basically being paid £9m for the arena.

Still don't understand this assumption that the Council need to make the first move either. You want the thing, make a fucking offer.

Sky Blue Dal

Fuck me, that Labovitch statement is a case study for an English teacher somewhere! Talk about innuendo and emotive language.

One thing to remember is the Council are owed £14m by ACL. Sisu, as we know, enjoy switching assets around and liquidating companies with nothing but debt to get out of their obligations (oh sorry, I mean "playing the distressed debt market"). Surely in that case the Council have to write off £14m on any sale to Sisu.

I was told the offer made was roughly £5m, but with the proviso CCC wrote off the £14m debt. That would result in Sisu basically being paid £9m for the arena.

Still don't understand this assumption that the Council need to make the first move either. You want the thing, make a fucking offer.

A proper one at that!!!

They are literally attempting to carry out a ram raid on the city of Coventry!

Last edited:

ecky

You get on a train up to Coventry labovitch you spoilt lazy middle class cretin.

You vultures want it then make an offer, if not then piss off and build arena tinpot in Daventry or wherever.

We can all go are separate ways then.

great post valiant can you email sisu hq with this? would love to see their face...:claping hands:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
never actually said "name your price" though did she. Says she will talk, but the offers have to be sensible and nothing ruled in or out, which would include CCC retaining ownership. The headline makes it seem it is all up for sale and that is not what was said.

There is enough confusion, PR twisting etc without these CT headlines. Am irritated by such more than made to feel a deal is near

If there is a deal to be done then talk realistically away from the press....... if not both sides should say so and get on with what they have left. Just do it one way or another

RoboCCFC90

never actually said "name your price" though did she. Says she will talk, but the offers have to be sensible and nothing ruled in or out, which would include CCC retaining ownership. The headline makes it seem it is all up for sale and that is not what was said.

There is enough confusion, PR twisting etc without these CT headlines. Am irritated by such more than made to feel a deal is near

If there is a deal to be done then talk realistically away from the press....... if not both sides should say so and get on with what they have left. Just do it one way or another

I remember us speaking privately regarding a independent valuation of the Arena, wouldn't be easy to accomplish would it OSB?

RoboCCFC90

The fishers and labovitches of this world make me sick mate.

Greedy self loving egotistical Bastards

Why don't you tell us how you all feel Valiant?

Chipfat

If i was the CCC i would start selling the land surrounding and see Sisu start to jump ,,, that is what they are after the Ricoh is the sideshow, Just like the club is being used with the rent epidsode, its to misdirect in what Sisu's true intention is.. Land grab for development,, Club, city, history and fans do not come into this sadly all are used to gain control of where the true money really is... If Sisu wanted the Ricoh they would be back,, they are controlling all until the CCC start to fight back and look after the cities interests,, Sisu will have upper hand..

Last edited:

NorthernWisdom

Am I missing something that stops SISU getting an independent valuation, releasing this independent valuation publicly, and publicly offering a price based on that to the council/ACL/whoever they need to?

Why does the council need to get a valuation at all? Surely if SISU made that running, they could start a process that sees public opinion swing behind them?

Astute

there must be some city fans who work in valuations? we could ask on here?

No need to. We all know SISU are taking the piss and would never make a proper offer. All they are interested in is litigation to try and get their own way. Us fans are nothing more than the shit on the bottom of their shoe. They have threatened us fans with litigation but nothing has happened to the journalists so far for coming out with the truth. They don't care who they trample on. They even try and make out an offer to play for free made to the FL so they can prove an offer has been made and also as they say having a middleman would help wasn't made :thinking about:

The vast majority of us are not as thick as Joy hoped. And the threat of litigation for anyone speaking out hasn't scared us all. I would have been more vocal but have taken time off work to be in hospital with my youngest. I will never keep my gob shut. You don't scare me. Come and get me Joy.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I remember us speaking privately regarding a independent valuation of the Arena, wouldn't be easy to accomplish would it OSB?

As we discussed it isnt as straight forward as it seems Robo. Plus above all it has to attain a value that is tempting to CCC in order to move it forward.

I think ACL may well have regular valuations done for their audit but I am not sure there is any obligation for CCC to value their freehold interest

NorthernWisdom

Plus above all it has to attain a value that is tempting to CCC in order to move it forward.

I'd suggest any offer at least kicks off negotiations.

Like the best haggles, they laugh at each other, keep talking, eventually meet somewhere both are happy with... chances are each side thinks they've ripped the other off, maybe one has, but a deal is done.

Copntinuing a Gnetleman's excuse me doesn't even kick off the process though!

RoboCCFC90

As we discussed it isnt as straight forward as it seems Robo. Plus above all it has to attain a value that is tempting to CCC in order to move it forward.

I think ACL may well have regular valuations done for their audit but I am not sure there is any obligation for CCC to value their freehold interest

Agreed. It does need to be something that either Sisu or CCC (preferably Sisu) initiate so that as you say we can try and move this situation forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Kid

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. If SISU get their hands on the Ricoh, the Football Club will become "Surplus to requirements within 2 years" FFS open your eyes guys. They have no interest in the football...Septic has openly said so. It will be the blackest day in CCFC history. Mark my words! I've been right throughout their tenure about this shower of shit...and I'm not wrong on this either.

Godiva

Well as many people have said espeially Tommy Dazzle, £25M is apparently what Sisu are willing to fork out for a new ground, if they find out whether that is an acceptable price from the Council then they can finally get it sorted.

£25-26m isn't a bad guess.
- £14m to buy out the mortgage and the freehold
- £6m to buy the Higgs shares
- £6m for the ccc shares

Maybe a little more for the ACL shares and a little less for the mortgage and the freehold.

Put the freehold in a propco under the SBS&L umbrella.
Release ACL from their duties and bring in AEG to manage the stadium.

RoboCCFC90

£25-26m isn't a bad guess.
- £14m to buy out the mortgage and the freehold
- £6m to buy the Higgs shares
- £6m for the ccc shares

Maybe a little more for the ACL shares and a little less for the mortgage and the freehold.

Put the freehold in a propco under the SBS&L umbrella.
Release ACL from their duties and bring in AEG to manage the stadium.

All seems pretty logical, but as we know with this situation logical isn't something recognised by either party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Godiva

All seems pretty logical, but as we know with this situation logical isn't something recognised by either party.

I would say the most logical part is probably sisu - they live on numbers.
CCC is probably the least logical part - they live on oppinions.

Users who are viewing this thread