New Bar (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

<snip>

Come on guys you have some great minds so think of a great name for our bar.
El Watering Hole
Sup it Up Central
Mucho Drinko

Last edited:

pipkin73

Not being pedantic, but "Scouser" or "Scouse" should be spelt correctly if you name the bar with it in!
Besides that, good luck with your venture :D

What part of GC is the bar gonna be?
Puerto Rico.
Just waiting for Julie to get back from England and then we can start looking for a venue.

Tourism is picking up loads out here now, so should be a good time for it.

Reactions: vow

fernandopartridge

Thinking of opening a bar out here in GC and having Julie run it whilst i keep the printing company going. I do work for most bars out here so i know the best systems to put the most sports on. As Julie don't like sports we need the bar to be Music based if no sports on.

Anyway, i know how to do the above but i need help thinking on a name for the bar.

I want it to have a midlands touch (not just CCFC as not enought of us to keep a bar going) whilst also bearing in mind Julie is a Scoucer so will need a touch of that also.
So can anyone think of a good name for Midlands/Scouce Bar opening up in Gran Canaria.

Will show all the major sports, and have music if no sports on (my love is sport hers is music as she was a professional dancer).

Come on guys you have some great minds so think of a great name for our bar.
Whereabouts would you open it? What about Godiva? PR could do with a bar selling some decent beer, easy to get bored of Tropical and the other boring lagers

Sick Boy

Puerto Rico.
Just waiting for Julie to get back from England and then we can start looking for a venue.

Tourism is picking up loads out here now, so should be a good time for it.

We were over in Lanzarote last week. A few too many Brits for me but cracking weather.

Users who are viewing this thread