New contract - Ryan Haynes (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Quite by far the best thing about this is that it shows him up. :emoji_smile_cat::emoji_smile_cat::emoji_smile_cat::emoji_smile_cat::emoji_smile_cat:

More seriously, Haynes has got plenty about him, he he just needs to be a bit more consistent and cut out his defensive howlers (if he is staying at LB).

No it shows up the people who claimed he's too good and a championship player in demand were talking shite.

Unless of course you now are going to suggest sisu are matching these championship wages.

Which is it?

Grendel

Maybe he's just realised everyone on here thinks he's a knob.

We can't all benefit from your wisdom - after all we all haven't been on your course.

better days

No it shows up the people who claimed he's too good and a championship player in demand were talking shite.

Unless of course you now are going to suggest sisu are matching these championship wages.

Which is it?

Interest doesn't always turn into an offer

hill83

Which is it?

giphy.gif

Adge

Won't be Haynes, he had offers from championship clubs presume that they are paying more
Oh dear! If people think Haynes had offers from higher up they are living in cloud cuckoo land.Has just signed a 2 year L2 deal as there was obviously no one else even though he waited till the last minute.

steve82

If I was Mark Robins I would look to play Ryan Haynes more advanced as a Winger, defensively (for me) he has never been solid, but going forward he has great athletisism, good technique and some skills, plus having watched him during the academy days he can hit the ball as well!

I agree, he's far more effective going forwards and as we seen last year of his 4 goals 3 were against league two opposition.

That don't guarantee he will do it again but his confidence to take on the full back is there, but we can use that again down the left as his delivery into the box ain't too bad either now we've height in the front line.

Haynes is never gonna develop if he's second to stokes at full back so develop his game in front of stokes and use his attacking threat and create a player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain Dart

letsallsingtogether

Which is it?
Why is is always to do with wages maybe he is happy here?
I for one am glad I like the lad.
PUSB.......
Nice one Ryan.
I could earn double the wages I am on at the moment but am happy where I am even turned down a job with your employers.

fernandopartridge

Seriously not bothered about him re-signing. How many chances are we going to give the bloke in the hope he may come good? We've all been saying the same thing for the past 5 years yet there has been no consistency and no real hope that he is going to turn out to be a decent player. Offers nothing defensively and the occasional successful foray forward isn't enough for the past few years waiting for this talent to be realized.

He was never going to be snapped up by a Championship club, this will be his level and if he excels then so be it. Same with Burge. 2 players re-signed for convenience rather than talent.
He only really came into the side in 2014.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

skybluepm2

He only really came into the side in 2014.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

When was he sick on the pitch? I'm sure that was 5 years ago. Anyway, for me he has never lived up to the hype that has been built up. If he has been kept on to play in a more advanced attacking role then it's not so bad but defensively he is an utter liability.

dongonzalos

Doubt stokes will with the current balance of the squad unless Turnbull leaves and Harries is sold.

I am fairly sure Turnball will leave and at this stage I think Stokes is better than Harries. However you do need 4 CB's to be fair,2 RB and 2 LB

Liquid Gold

On the pic on the club's FB they are playing a back 3 with Turnbull on the left Stokes in the middle and Willis on the right.

steve82

I am fairly sure Turnball will leave and at this stage I think Stokes is better than Harries. However you do need 4 CB's to be fair,2 RB and 2 LB

Yeah it's a waiting game currently, but we're very unbalanced at the back with right footers. We need a few bringing in.

Users who are viewing this thread