New exit plan? (1 Viewer)

Samo

How do our owners now get out of this situation? The great prize ie the Ricoh has now gone (due to their own stupidity) and so what next? A new stadium? a sell
off? or liquidation?

Two options. Very simple, no others:
1. Liquidation/Sale at a Loss
2. Investment

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

These must be some very rich people that Sisu invest for as they don't seem to be to bothered they are throwing money at something that cannot possibly pay back.

isnt it people pension money they invest? im sure thats how they were described when they took over they take the money and give it back when its needed investing it to make a profit, if thats the case then the people whos money they are investing dont know they have it

Terry Gibson's perm

isnt it people pension money they invest? im sure thats how they were described when they took over they take the money and give it back when its needed investing it to make a profit, if thats the case then the people whos money they are investing dont know they have it

Hope it's not mine then!

dongonzalos

Mystified why so many rejoice in demise and total and utter negativity, no doubt you'll get what you ALL deserve.

Need to take a much deeper and longer look at the other 'lillywhite' parties involved, the deceit, the lies, double dealing & illegal acts!

Ah very clever to have off-loaded that £14M debt and virtually given the Ricoh away for next to nothing, wonder why that doesn't appear to have been spotted?

People should take time to analyse this comment. Possibly the first time RFC has stated his genuine thoughts. What does it mean?????

Brighton Sky Blue

People should take time to analyse this comment. Possibly the first time RFC has stated his genuine thoughts. What does it mean?????

Impending legal action against CCC for bailing out ACL. Pass on responsibility for the loan to a 3rd party and do it quick before the court date.

Not difficult to see what he's hinting at but it takes no insider knowledge and it's a load of nonsense. Think 'we're in debt and need some easy cash' as the reason for the rushed sale.

Astute

Impending legal action against CCC for bailing out ACL. Pass on responsibility for the loan to a 3rd party and do it quick before the court date.

Not difficult to see what he's hinting at but it takes no insider knowledge and it's a load of nonsense. Think 'we're in debt and need some easy cash' as the reason for the rushed sale.

It wouldn't even have to be taken as a rushed sale. How long ago was it that Ann the fan said that they would listen to any serious offers? And legally they would be in the clear. When a deal is done the legal standing is what information was known at the time. SISU had lost the JR. Then they lost the appeal. And they didn't just lose the JR on a technicality. So in legal terms CCC were free to do what they wanted with the arena.

And this is what pisses me off the most. There is a good chance that CCC let the arena go to Wasps on the cheap mainly to stop the litigation that SISU didn't have much of a chance of winning as it was costing CCC a lot of time and money that they can't afford. So our club loses what should have been our home because of the bullshit between the two of them.

Neutral Fan

Look guys all I wanted from this thread was to gain your views as to the best way out for our owners. I did not intend to start a fight.
I fear they will sell you. But not to MGI. But to another owner somewhere in Brum or even elsewhere. As a franchise/feeder club.

MGI won't want to buy a loss making Div 3 club (one that pays them 150k per year right now) but when they leave (if they do) it frees up the ground for MGI to bring in a more profitable sports franchise.

A pessimistic opinion but the days of football teams playing for their local town seem under real threat.

skybluetony176

Look guys all I wanted from this thread was to gain your views as to the best way out for our owners. I did not intend to start a fight.

I said it in another threas but I'll say it again. I think they'll hang around until the end of the season at least to see how Wasps are getting on and then they'll either look for an oppurtunity to distress Wasps to gain controll of the Ricoh or a share, if there's no angle they will bail. If they bail you can guarantee it will be in the least painful way possible for them regardless of what that means for Joys beloved Sky Blues. OSB is probably the best qualified person on here to tell you what that means.

rupert_bear

If there's a problem with RFC, ignore his posts and don't get involved with any dialogue with him/her soon get fed up and fuck off.

skybluetony176

I fear they will sell you. But not to MGI. But to another owner somewhere in Brum or even elsewhere. As a franchise/feeder club.

MGI won't want to buy a loss making Div 3 club (one that pays them 150k per year right now) but when they leave (if they do) it frees up the ground for MGI to bring in a more profitable sports franchise.

A pessimistic opinion but the days of football teams playing for their local town seem under real threat.

who's this MGI outfit you mention? Only I dont think you've mentioned them before.

rupert_bear

As for the OP I think the ball is in the court of who if there is anyone is interested in buying them out, sisu are shafted imo and we have become a buyers market.

Steve.B50

Mystified why so many rejoice in demise and total and utter negativity, no doubt you'll get what you ALL deserve.

Need to take a much deeper and longer look at the other 'lillywhite' parties involved, the deceit, the lies, double dealing & illegal acts!

Ah very clever to have off-loaded that £14M debt and virtually given the Ricoh away for next to nothing, wonder why that doesn't appear to have been spotted?

Please humour me here, but what illegal acts, by who?

Tank Top

On the basis that sisu's offer for the Ricoh was derisory I reckon an offer of circa £2.5m should be ample to buy what's left of a once great Club.
More seriously and taking the Ryton complex into the equation £10m should clinch a deal.
Good morning Fred.
Why Don't they ?????, Give birth to yet another offshoot, re-Locate the dept there, "Nuke" the new company, so declaring
The new Company Bankrupt, with the Brand CCFC open to offers at a bargain price, After all it is "Christmas"
"Yes I know Fred.....More chance of seeing "Marleys Ghost"

V15

They build outside the city then the club can go to the wall as far as im concerned. That would be the same as what wasps have done.

Users who are viewing this thread