"New ground" latest (1 Viewer)

BrakesFan

Road. Kennilworth possibly but cubbington is too far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)

My point being that the message has changed. Before they were saying the new ground would be no further than the Ricoh. A radius of 6 miles is a lot larger area than they've previously said.

bigfatronssba

This is a 6 mile radius of the Council House according to Google maps.

6 mile radius.jpg

stupot07

My point being that the message has changed. Before they were saying the new ground would be no further than the Ricoh. A radius of 6 miles is a lot larger area than they've previously said.

How can it be no further than the Ricoh? That would be in Coventry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)

torchomatic

That's nearer ten, I would think.

That's definitely bigger than 6 miles.

BrakesFan

How can it be no further than the Ricoh? That would be in Coventry?

There are places outside Cov that are closer to the city centre than the Ricoh, and I'm pretty sure that's what Fisher said a few months ago. May be wrong.

torchomatic

bigfatronssba

There are places outside Cov that are closer to the city centre than the Ricoh, and I'm pretty sure that's what Fisher said a few months ago. May be wrong.

Your right he did say that.

The city is slightly smaller on the south than it is on the north.

stupot07

Its not, it is 6 miles.

If you look Brinklow is on the edge of it.

We'll I'm 7.3 miles away on a virtually straight run to the city centre and I'm within that boundary. There's no what there is a 1.3+ mile variance in route.

bigfatronssba

You're nearly touching Leek Wootton, that must be nine miles.

Well you can see Brandon isn't far from the edge of that map.

If your saying that the area on there is 9-10 miles then Brandon must be much more than 6 miles.

Remember places sometimes seem further in the car as your not going in a straight line.

torchomatic

True, but when we go to our new ground we won't be going as the crow flies, will we?

If your saying that the area on there is 9-10 miles then Brandon must be much more than 6 miles.

Remember places sometimes seem further in the car as your not going in a straight line.

bigfatronssba

We'll I'm 7.3 miles away on a virtually straight run to the city centre and I'm within that boundary. There's no what there is a 1.3+ mile variance in route.

I'd imagine you would have to go round the ring road a bit, then through the city centre traffic system, that's going to add on a bit.

You might be on a straight run to the ring road, but unless you enter town from Gosford street its near impossible to be on a straight run to the council house.

bigfatronssba

True, but when we go to our new ground we won't be going as the crow flies, will we?

They haven't really specified what they mean by six miles so we dont know unfortunately.

stupot07

You mean brinklow, east of the city? 6.9 miles virtual straight run.

bigfatronssba

You mean brinklow, east of the city? 6.9 miles virtual straight run.

The 0.9 miles being the difference between a straight run and a virtually straight run.

J

Jack Griffin

http://www.freemaptools.com/radius-...9961&r=9.660&lc=FFFFFF&lw=1&fc=00FF00&fs=true
circle10.jpg

dadgad

Brinklow - good shout
They've got a few empty fields roundabout, canal and a couple of decent pubs. Ideal

ajsccfc

Put it near Corley services and build a little slip road off there. Infrastructure in place and massively overpriced bags of Maltesers within easy grasp.

Mr Wolf solves it again.

shmmeee

Put it near Corley services and build a little slip road off there. Infrastructure in place and massively overpriced bags of Maltesers within easy grasp.

Mr Wolf solves it again.

Watch out for Sisu distressing Welcome Break...

kmj5000

Or the seller might seek outline permission as it would influence the value of what they were selling?!? But neither party before transaction? Come on FFS...

But, at the very least, professional advisers would make enquiries to the Planning Authorities to test the water. It would be mad to commit to purchase land if you had no idea of the possibility of planning permission being granted or refused. "Come on FFS....."

kevinleftpeg

I have read some of this thread & have decided to go into the garden & pick the dogshit up instead. These scumbags have singlehandedly destroyed my Footie experience.

I AM SO SAD ABOUT ALL THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just fuck off SISU.

torchomatic

Would make a change from Welcome Break distressing customers with their prices.

Watch out for Sisu distressing Welcome Break...

Nick

Administrator
There is a good markup on pies in service stations, maybe they want to just dominate pie sales?

Users who are viewing this thread