New kit (2 Viewers)

covhead1

I know that sisu had a barrow outside tesco's but why did they have to model the new top on one of there carrier bags

WillieStanley

If that is the case:

1. Why are they not promoting this?

2. I still think they should sell the shirts at £35 with £5 going to the charity. By selling the shirts at £35 and offering the extra printing for £5 which goes to charity it suggests they are not prepared to take a hit on their own profits. If they offered it at £35 with £5 going to the charity, and optional sponsorship printing for free then I would buy one. In fact I would buy 2 as I would love to get my daughter one.

Pick your battles. Can't you just accept that this isn't an ideal situation. Even when the club do a good thing, some will always pick for bad.

lewys33

how do I pick my battles? Why should we accept it isnt an ideal situation? I wish they wouldn't have bothered at all rather than do it half arsed. They are being paid sponsorship by CBRE and it was their choice to put the charity on the shirt for 3 months.

ajsccfc

You wouldn't have to, as discussion of more than one subject is hardly outlandish behaviour.

C

cw36

Sent an e-mail to the Club shop. I was going to spend some money when i vowed not to. But the Club decided not to take my money by totally ignoring it. Ah well the protest continues.

houchen87

Always happy to buy the new shirt but pleased / relieved to see that this is the worst for years, so not even vaguely tempting.

ajsccfc

not outlandish no, just facile

And yet here you are complaining about it while Rome burns. I'm sure you see how this works.

People talking about something else doesn't take away or have any bearing whatsoever on what is going on.

ESB

And yet here you are complaining about it while Rome burns. I'm sure you see how this works.

People talking about something else doesn't take away or have any bearing whatsoever on what is going on.

please explain Yoda?

a new kit or the reality facing the club, personally not seeing the comparison.

ajsccfc

It's not a comparison, it's that people can talk about other things at the same time without it meaning they don't care or are ignoring what's going on. Humans have that capability.

ESB

Guessing we'll have to disagree on this one.

No wait, think it's coming to me

Life or death compared to red or pink shoes.

No you've probably got a point.

ajsccfc

Maybe not all people have that capability.

Brush your teeth today? What are you doing brushing your teeth while the club's in trouble????? Have breakfast? Can't believe you're eating FOOD while the club's in trouble!!!! Etc

Users who are viewing this thread