Next Season (3 Viewers)

oucho

Think we should get Moussa, Baker, McSheffery, JOB back. #reunionsquad

Yes to the first two - I'd also give Chris Maguire, James Bailey, Oliver Norwood a call each.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Earlsdon Sky Blue would go absolutely mad if we signed Murphy! I wouldn't mind though, still needs to improve but there is something to work with.

You're not wrong. I don't think I could put myself through watching him for another season, or putting you lot through my ramblings!

stupot07

I think Stokes contract is up at the end of the season and Vincelot is an option rather than a given. Both worth a new contract though IMO.
Pretty sure vincelot was a 2 year but stokes has an option for a further year.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

stupot07

Out of the player I think we could realistic re-sign. I definitely keep martin, take stokes up on the option and would consider lorentzson, although he'll turn 32 in the summer.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Re-sign Stokes and play him at Centre half next season

skybluetony176

Another thing worth considering. Presumably non of next seasons budget will need spending on things like the facilities at Ryton, The team bus, etc? Does this mean that in actual fact there will be more money to spend directly on the team next season?

Ashdown

Another thing worth considering. Presumably non of next seasons budget will need spending on things like the facilities at Ryton, The team bus, etc? Does this mean that in actual fact there will be more money to spend directly on the team next season?

This is SISU, I doubt it !! Just enough revenue to keep us ticking over I expect whilst they launch their 7th appeal !

oucho

tbh i think a few quid here and there on the team bus and at Ryton would have a very marginal, if not entirely negligible, impact on the team budget!

oucho

Stokes is already contracted I think. As for the rest, Martin is a yes, JOB, Cole and Fleck will find pastures new...nobody else has made a convincing case to stay, but a couple like Lorentzson might get the benefit of the doubt. He has his favourites like MAF and Ricketts who might make the cut.

steve82

Please no,Please, cannot watch Sam Ricketts put many more shambolic efforts in and defiantly not wear the armband once more!! He's in the too old and past it squad bracket. Maybe he should see if Nuneaton or Kidderminster need a shit player who once did ok. Past it as a player at pro level.

PlayUpSkyBlues

I think it's the other way round to be honest. Only does something good in a game for about 5 or 10 minutes, only does that about every 10 games. He's been a massive burden on our team for the majority of the season. I reckon he's had about 5 good games, and bordering on 30 appalling ones.

We should probably look elsewhere next season.

Fair. He doesnt make it easy to defend him I'll give you that

covcity4life

jurys out on lorentzken for now

tudgay should go, hes overated by our fans

maybe make wholesale changes at cb, although if martin is in contract prob worth keeping him i guess

next year should start with this on july 1st if possible

rcc-only gonna get better
burge-same and backup

martin
willis
stokes
reda(pay as you play)
haynes

vincelot
fleck(if possible)
bulgarian
bigi(i think he will be getting out of his contract with newcastle)

lamieres (still devleoping at 22)
bilal sayoud
jones

sambou

so thats loans of arma,maddison,murphy,stephens gone. try get to get murphy or arma back but i doubt it. same goes for maddison

phillips,conor thomas etc gone

so we need to bring in

2 cbs
2 right backs(just one if lorenzken impresses)
1 centre mid probably required
3 attack mid/wingers
3 strikers

gonna be busy summer. can already feel the frustration waiting for new signing thursday lol

SkyBlue_Bear83

Is this the case for 2016-2017 ?

Fleck, Armstrong, Maddison, Murphy, Cole, Stephens, Bigi, Ramage, Fortune, Hunt, Henderson, Cargill, Tudgay, R Johnson..............All either leaving or returning to parent clubs ?!

To Remain : Burge, Reice Charles Cook, C Thomas, C Stokes, A Martin, J Willis, J Finch, Vincelot, K Spence, Kelly's x 2, B Stevenson, I Lawton, Jodi Jones, A Phillips, A Rose, M Lorentzon, R Lameiras ?!

We also have Bilal sayoud and Vladimir signed up for next season

Users who are viewing this thread