Next year Season tickets (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

PNE sold 11,500 (last season avg.att 12,608) numbers seem to be up everywhere?

I know a few of the Blues fans at work aren’t renewing, I don’t know what the numbers are like compared to last season.

fernandopartridge

PNE sold 11,500 (last season avg.att 12,608) numbers seem to be up everywhere?

Lowest price £280 on their early bird which is seriously cheap. I think they're quite optimistic with Ryan Lowe in charge as their form was not far off play off points average

Sky Blue Harry H

This season could see blues drop

It's difficult to see them doing anything other than struggle. Their only sliver of hope recently has been some reasonable youngsters coming through their academy, but I think they've sold off a few of their decent youngsters already. Not sure how good jobe Bellingham is going to be, but I think they still have a couple of decent youngsters. A bit unfair to rely on them, though. Interesting to see how long Bowyer lasts there if they start poorly - the fans had already turned on him a while ago, although they blame their owners more.

Brighton Sky Blue

It's difficult to see them doing anything other than struggle. Their only sliver of hope recently has been some reasonable youngsters coming through their academy, but I think they've sold off a few of their decent youngsters already. Not sure how good jobe Bellingham is going to be, but I think they still have a couple of decent youngsters. A bit unfair to rely on them, though. Interesting to see how long Bowyer lasts there if they start poorly - the fans had already turned on him a while ago, although they blame their owners more.

Unfortunately for them, Bellingham is another year or two from being sold back to an English side. Other than that they seem pretty skint.

Saddlebrains

Blues need to drop for their own sake, similar to us.

They have only stayed up last few years due to sheer luck and points deductions for others

KenilworthSkyBlue

From Lee Bowyer a few weeks ago: “From what I understand there will be no money to spend and we will have to cut back again,” the head coach claimed.

“If the ownership [change] happens it is not going to change anything on the financial side because on the Financial Fair Play we have to cut back – that’s whether with this owner or another owner it makes no difference. At the end of the day we have got players that are on this contract and that has to change.”

No wonder only 2000 STs have have been sold.

no_loyalty

This morning I have persuaded my brother-in-law to buy a season ticket (he’s not that keen on Football) so we can get his two sons one, they are absolutely chomping at the bit now and can’t wait for the season to start. There were 4 seats available near the back of block 20 so have requested a seat move, I will still be able to wear my Chino’s so I’m well happy.

ccfc1234

This morning I have persuaded my brother-in-law to buy a season ticket (he’s not that keen on Football) so we can get his two sons one, they are absolutely chomping at the bit now and can’t wait for the season to start. There were 4 seats available near the back of block 20 so have requested a seat move, I will still be able to wear my Chino’s so I’m well happy.
Great news and this is how fan bases grow. There are lots of families who with respect waste far more than the price of a season ticket shopping for disposable fashion on weekends or buying other items they don't really need sometimes out of boredom or to keep up with the Jones next door. Football can be a really nice way to bring families and communities together for a bite to eat a few drinks and hopefully a decent game to watch.
City need to really do their homework by surveying fans on what they really enjoy about the match day experience and finding out what works well at other clubs. For us to go to the next level we need income streams to flow and the more CCFC kits we can see in local parks being worn by the younger generation the better.

Brighton Sky Blue

New dress code for Block 20 next season. Chinos remain, but trainers are now banned, and shirts need to be buttoned and tucked in.

We are in Robins’ eyeline and cannot give a bad impression.

Users who are viewing this thread