Nicola Bulley (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Bloody hell, that's awful as well.
Just looked it up, 277 people drowned in the UK in 2021. Roughly 5 a week.

Without getting too far into it most will take a while to go back up to the surface when internal decomposition has produced enough gas to make them buoyant.

rob9872

Without getting too far into it most will take a while to go back up to the surface when internal decomposition has produced enough gas to make them buoyant.
After the curry I had yesterday I reckon I'd be back up by lunchtime!

Macca1987

Don't know if I 'm right on this, I'm sure an expert on here will clear it up, but the body found was upstream of where everyone was searching, so in my thoughts, it's either
a) she went in further upstream from where her phone and dog were (why?)
b) maybe someone has had hold of her and now dumped the body further upstream to confuse the search
In either case will be interesting to know from the coroner how long the body has been in the water

rob9872

Don't know if I 'm right on this, I'm sure an expert on here will clear it up, but the body found was upstream of where everyone was searching, so in my thoughts, it's either
b) maybe someone has had hold of her and now dumped the body further upstream to confuse the search
In either case will be interesting to know from the coroner how long the body has been in the water
b) must be 1000/1
You'd have to be confident not to be seen moving her in an area full of police and lots of public attention. I'd be astonished if they'd risk it let alone have a window of opportunity.

clint van damme

They had him on 5 live a while back and he was talking as if he was discussing pre game tactics for an fa cup semi-final. No tact. Obviously a clever bloke but perhaps lacking common sense.

He has a charity that does a lot of water safety and awareness work with kids so I hope that's not adversley affected by what's gone on because he hasn't came out of it too well.

NorthernWisdom

Confirmed as her. Would’ve been tremendous coincidence if it wasn’t!
A couple of interesting things in the family's statement too.

Condemning people accusing partner of causing her death - is a fine example of why speculation not really great - he's suffered enough really hasn't he, without additional false accusations.

Sky and ITV contacted family despite their requests for privacy. I find that slightly astonishing - take the emotion out of it even, and you have to ask what kind of response they expected to get from the family when they did that!

Si80

She was found downstream of where her phone and dog were found?
River flows from right to left out to the estuary.
1676916183890.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread