No lap of honour (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

@Coventry_City: Under circumstances of results and not being safe, a full lap of the pitch was deemed inappropriate #pusb

Grendel

No people are complaining that they didn't show any thanks for the support over the season, it's the least they can do for the shit they've put us through this season. I'm pretty sure near enough every team would have done a lap of pitch yesterday to say thanks. It's not a lap of honour but a lap of gratitude

I would have thought you'd have more important things to worry about - like getting home to make sure those Somalians haven't been breaking into your flat.

The Lurker

I would have thought you'd have more important things to worry about - like getting home to make sure those Somalians haven't been breaking into your flat.

Oi you rat. My mates lad almost died the other day because of the gangs of Somalians in willenhall so I'd be quiet if I was you. You know nothing.

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

the club tweeted the fanzine claiming they had done the lap of honour and then changing their mind in the next one saying they had tweets claiming it would be inappropriate to do one and not safe so they didnt. dont know which monkey is working the twitter but they are making an arse of themselves

trondegilsoltvedt97

the club tweeted the fanzine claiming they had done the lap of honour and then changing their mind in the next one saying they had tweets claiming it would be inappropriate to do one and not safe so they didnt. dont know which monkey is working the twitter but they are making an arse of themselves

That's not how I've read what they tweeted. I don't think the club have tweeted the fanzine saying they did a lap of honour- more that players acknowledged fans..which to be fair is what they said they would do in the first place

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

That's not how I've read what they tweeted. I don't think the club have tweeted the fanzine saying they did a lap of honour- more that players acknowledged fans..which to be fair is what they said they would do in the first place

they tried to make out they had done what they said they would which was just plain stupid if true they made this big song and dance about stay in your seats for the players to do the same crap they do after every game

Grendel

Oi you rat. My mates lad almost died the other day because of the gangs of Somalians in willenhall so I'd be quiet if I was you. You know nothing.

Classy. No doubt the reason they chose not to go round the pitch in light of the likely reception they'd receive from charming chaps like you.

I'm referring to the unedited version of your post by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread