No proof its a Cov fan as of yet but this is disgusting (3 Viewers)

Evo1883

He’s got a tiny penis to fill it with
Funny Face Applause GIF by Tennis TV

rob9872

I obviously don’t have a massive vagina, I can drive motor vehicles adequately.

However, I do have a micro penis that I like to compare to a tic tac, what’s your fucking problem?

If you only take one thing from this thread, it's safer to have a micro penis than a massive chopper

Brylowes

Another thing to remember with this type of shite, the more it’s shared & reported (even in condemnation) only grants the perpetrators the oxygen they crave.
Best to just tut tut, shake your head and move on.

Last edited:

wingy

The banner has unfortunately got quite a lot of traction. A real shame and paints us in a bad light.
All started by that image shown last night possibly nothing to do with the club,where was the condenmation in the the fixture at the start of the season?
Just a sign of where this is going, it's a new world good or bad?

Brylowes

All started by that image shown last night possibly nothing to do with the club,where was the condenmation in the the fixture at the start of the season?
What image was shown last night ?

Brylowes

The chopper one came from the web but no way of knowing where it came from except the vegetation giving clues.
Ahh ok, you said “possibly” nothing to do with the club 🤔 that sort of suggests that it might have been.
Surely the club would have no part in this.

robbiekeane

well this thread was a thoroughly depressing read. We have some absolute cretins in our “fan”base and on here too apparently

hope the disgusting little chavs who made these things get whats coming to them

Tommo1993

Hope they’re looking into who made the more professional looking banner. Although, as far as blaming someone from Cov, still finding it circumstancial

TomRad85

Their fans have always been hypocritical scumbags.
I always hated them but time had genuinely made me forget a little bit. What a bunch of absolute freaks.
Congratulations to Sunderland for slipping to second place on my absolute cunts list. You dopey pricks can't even win that anymore.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Flying Fokker

But it was the tosser who created the banner that needs a good talking to. He has a mum and dad somewhere.

Ashdown

Sick of hearing about it all now. Do you think they spent time debating their ‘ All Cov are bastards’ banners long after they beat us in August. I’m gonna bask in the aftermath of a wonderful performance instead.

slowpoke

Sick of hearing about it all now. Do you think they spent time debating their ‘ All Cov are bastards’ banners long after they beat us in August. I’m gonna bask in the aftermath of a wonderful performance instead.
Agree, what’s done is done hopefully they can be identified but I won’t be holding my breath.

clint van damme

You honestly think all cov are bastards is the same as mocking a man's death?

JohnWH

You honestly think all cov are bastards is the same as mocking a man's death?
"All Cov are bastards" genuinely funny, as is the insistence everyone at Leicester has 6 fingers, or calling Boro "mutants"

Tragedy mocking (of any sort) is so far out of bounds, indecent, disrespectful, and lacking of good faith humanity, a very hard and clear "do not cross" line

I'd hope that this thread helps to show the difference if anyone needs convincing

Flying Fokker

Facebook cov Forum seems to have named the guy who put some of the banners up. Not posting it up here for obvious reasons. Hope they deal with whoever thought this was a good idea.

Nick

Administrator
The police don't seem to be letting it go, maybe it's a good cover for the nonce they were working with.

I also don't get why it was put on school lane bridge over the a444? It's not even going to be passed from Leicester.

Flying Fokker

The police don't seem to be letting it go, maybe it's a good cover for the nonce they were working with.

I also don't get why it was put on school lane bridge over the a444? It's not even going to be passed from Leicester.
Neaton mob. Plus SW Leicestershire coming via a5 /444.

Happy_Martian

Not sure it does, the club reacted brilliantly. This only reflects badly on the twat or twats that did it

No it doesn't. Go around the other Champ club forums. I took the time on Sunday and was hoping for some discussion about the game, and how we looked from outside, from at least our playoff competitors. Most focussed on the banners and linked them back to "Coventry City", not just some idiots parading as our fans. Whenever we or the club try to do something good, some moron puts us back on our arse.

David O'Day

No it doesn't. Go around the other Champ club forums. I took the time on Sunday and was hoping for some discussion about the game, and how we looked from outside, from at least our playoff competitors. Most focussed on the banners and linked them back to "Coventry City", not just some idiots parading as our fans. Whenever we or the club try to do something good, some moron puts us back on our arse.
I have stated many times the banners were a cunts trick but i also could not give a fuck how other teams see us, fuck em

wingy

I have stated many times the banners were a cunts trick but i also could not give a fuck how other teams see us, fuck em
Let's see if there's a sanction then well find out won't, just the kind of issue a corporate body love to get their teeth into.
Especially if it keeps the top top.

David O'Day

Let's see if there's a sanction then well find out won't, just the kind of issue a corporate body love to get their teeth into.
Especially if it keeps the top top.
no, if they did they would have to fine every club that has fans that do it

Users who are viewing this thread