Not On TV again (1 Viewer)

Just been on the F.A website once again we are not on the TV.

Fucking joke, ooooh we feel sorry for Coventry and their fans, but we wont give them any TV money!

Wankers!

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

5.30 kick off though must Be on something ?? BT Sport ?

Brighton & Hove Albion COVENTRY CITY TICKETS ON SALE TOMORROW
Website
5a57faeb1f03a88bbbdc333f774ef61d.jpg

I live a hour from Brighton If I can get tickets.....but not the point, will be the lowest team in the competition when it comes round.

pastythegreat

Just been on the F.A website once again we are not on the TV.

Fucking joke, ooooh we feel sorry for Coventry and their fans, but we wont give them any TV money!

Wankers!

I didn't expect us to be. Not sure why anyone thought we might tbf. Generally speaking, to get TV time in any cup comp, you have to be either A) a game of interest or B) the lower league team at home. We're neither.
Haven't seen who's on TV yet but when I saw the fixtures my money for TV games were Blues v Utd, Wigan v City and maybe Chelsea v Hull or Sheff Weds v Swansea.
Am I anywhere near?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Otis

I didn't expect us to be. Not sure why anyone thought we might tbf. Generally speaking, to get TV time in any cup comp, you have to be either A) a game of interest or B) the lower league team at home. We're neither.
Haven't seen who's on TV yet but when I saw the fixtures my money for TV games were Blues v Utd, Wigan v City and maybe Chelsea v Hull or Sheff Weds v Swansea.
Am I anywhere near?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Nope. Miles off.

Sbarcher

Lost out on an extra £247500. Bugger.

no_loyalty

Could the decision be based on the Sheff United home game debacle last season?

coop

Only 3 games not on tv and it's the Lowe ranked team against a premiership team chance of an upset and we still couldn't get on tv I was hoping for Sunday afternoon kick off.

Brighton Sky Blue

Odd that they choose Sheff Weds v (probably) Swansea over the chance of us upsetting BHA. Clearly going where they think the most likely 'shock' is, but not the best story, which is how you think they choose who goes on.

no_loyalty

And that is the thing that really pisses me off but the rich teams just keep getting fucking richer.

That's why Man U are so rich, they are on the telly nearly every week

ceetee

The plastic fans and overseas fans don't want to watch Coventry, they want to watch the top 5 or 6 in the Premier League - simple as that

Brylowes

While I am more than happy for it not to be on tv, those fixtures they have chosen are awful.

Chelsea at home to Hull is the least appealing game of football I think I have seen.
I agree, but there's enough armchair Chelsea fans to ensure it's worth screening.

Users who are viewing this thread