now it really has sold out.... (1 Viewer)

cov4theprem

According to twitter they sold out within first hour this morning...

The Lurker

There was no tickets related to buy , no option since 6am. Clubs a joke

I've been saying it all week, the way it was set up was a farce from start to finish and this morning has been a joke for many when it looks apparent no tickets available anyway!!!!

Pezza

Stated limited availability beforehand but expected minimum 3000 to be up for grabs...

There is absolutely no way that 3000 tickets have gone between now and 6.30am this morning!

Not one person on here or twitter has said that they have managed to bet one, the website doesn't even have the Gills game on there.

KersleyDigs

I am still yet to see anyone who got a ticket. Clearly none went on sale, usual story treating the fans like sh*it, I mean how many hundreds/thousands of people have been up since 6:00 for no good reason?!

Evans1883

Club can dig their own grave when about 5-600 coventry fans get in t away end , the numbers dont add up , they have been sketchy about whats on sale since day 1 , shambles . Id be suprised if there are over 26000 in the ground tonight

Nick

Administrator
There is absolutely no way that 3000 tickets have gone between now and 6.30am this morning!

Not one person on here or twitter has said that they have managed to bet one, the website doesn't even have the Gills game on there.
They were last night too

D

Deleted member 2477

Wouldn't it suit SISU if the ground was shown as half empty so they could say that it wasn't the move to shitfields that lost the fans

FabianDebec

I am still yet to see anyone who got a ticket. Clearly none went on sale, usual story treating the fans like sh*it, I mean how many hundreds/thousands of people have been up since 6:00 for no good reason?!

Clearly! I mean with all those actors they've paid to be in the ground tonight they could of bought a midfield, I mean it's a disgrace how I can't expect to get a ticket with demand being so high :claping hands:

Skybluenutterman

Ticketing manager just been on CWR. Only 500 sold this morning? All sold out. No more will be made available. Predicting attendance of 28,000!!

AndreasB

Something has gone very wrong with the season ticket unclaimed release...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigfatronssba

Conspiracy central

No just incompetence.

The oft quoted "thousands of tickets will become available Friday morning " was all a lie.

theferret

Why would they lie?

Were you online this morning? Did you get to the front of the new queuing system at 6.35am to find the game wasn't even listed. Check the twitter feeds, and all the posts on here, nobody has got a ticket today. I suspect they probably sold them all yesterday. If not, and there are empty seats everywhere tonight serious questions will be asked. Not that they will be answered.

Pezza

Were you online this morning? Did you get to the front of the new queuing system at 6.35am to find the game wasn't even listed. Check the twitter feeds, and all the posts on here, nobody has got a ticket today. I suspect they probably sold them all yesterday. If not, and there are empty seats everywhere tonight serious questions will be asked. Not that they will be answered.

Exactly!

Noggin

I bet they sold the season tickets last night to the quers, much easier to upset those at home on the pc than hundreds standing outside your door.

Rusty Trombone

It's possible that people who bought tickets aren't on twitter or post on here.

The website has been rubbish for days, the game hasn't been showing for many people when it should have been, but for some people it did.

skybluejelly

its all the converted Northampton fans fault.. I heard they were giving them away free at Northampton schools

ajsccfc

Wouldn't it suit SISU if the ground was shown as half empty so they could say that it wasn't the move to shitfields that lost the fans

I agree. I'm sure they'd sacrifice cash to make a point nobody would pay attention to put across by a board nobody believes.

Users who are viewing this thread