Offers in for Ryan Haynes (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Epic fail for not knowing that division 4 include down to 7th for play offs!!!!
I just never in my life paid any attention to division 4 as a Cov fan. Unless it was the cup.
Have a word with yourself.
Embarrassingly even in division 4 we manage to give the poor bloody manager a budget out of the play offs!!!
That's the epic fail.
It is just some are far more acquiescent to the situation than others.
You keep plodding along it can only get better. Next season or so I am sure it will.
Remind me before I do an epic fail again (lol) what are the conference player budgets and play off places? Wouldn't want to be annoyed that we don't give our manager a budget that is in the play offs, then despite the fact I am right because it is one place above it's an epic fall (classic)
You really are a numpty

What a tit you are. Admitting to being a clueless tit for once mind.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Grendel

Sorry just get a a tad annoyed with certain ameoba's on this site who nibble away at anyone who has a cheek to defend our club.
I mean is it really worth wetting your pants that someone is annoyed that we don't have a top six budget in division four. When top 7th might do. When in fact our budget is top bloody 8. You should be uncomfortable to have to point it out saying words such as (totally get your point however.....) not do it with such ghee aka # epicfail
Which highlights to me #epicpleb
Sorry the bloke is a numpty who is generally happy for Cov to regarded as a mediocre football team if we are lucky!

Embarrassing.

dongonzalos

Embarrassing.
You are yes, but you will get there, you just need to read a little bit before posting. Maybe take a deep breat, count to ten.
Remind me again has Vincenti been regularly deployed as a defensive holding midfielder? Should you maybe have checked that little fact out prior to taking the piss out of someone for suggesting he could provide a bit of cover for Doyle
Embarrassing????
Yeah fair comment

Liquid Gold

You are yes, but you will get there, you just need to read a little bit before posting. Maybe take a deep breat, count to ten.
Remind me again has Vincenti been regularly deployed as a defensive holding midfielder? Should you maybe have checked that little fact out prior to taking the piss out of someone for suggesting he could provide a bit of cover for Doyle
Embarrassing????
Yeah fair comment
I know you are but what am I

shmmeee

Got to be honest, I thought it was top 6, I pay zero attention to leagues City don't play in. And it's too 6 in the other two leagues with playoffs.

Otis

Got to be honest, I thought it was top 6, I pay zero attention to leagues City don't play in. And it's too 6 in the other two leagues with playoffs.
We can surely make top 7 can't we?

I find the 3 automatic promotion places very encouraging for our chances in this league.

We can surely be the 3rd best in this division I would say.

Skyblueweeman

We can surely make top 7 can't we?

I find the 3 automatic promotion places very encouraging for our chances in this league.

We can surely be the 3rd best in this division I would say.

Being Coventry, we could easily be the 3rd worst as well, to be fair.

Captain Dart

W

westcountry_skyblue

Didn't the team in 12th in Div 2 have a chance of the playoffs last season come the last day?
Madness!!

oucho

So is Haynes off or not?

Terry Gibson's perm

He needs to decide what he's doing because if he is moving we can move on rather than waiting to see

Users who are viewing this thread