Ogogo gone (2 Viewers)

Si80

Mutual termination. Gone to Brizzle Rovers

Liquid Gold

Glad we've decided to move on. 1 good game, rumours of bad attitude and can't get near the match day squad. Better to take a small hit than be committed to a failing process ala Mowbray.

Otis

Puzzling.

But, glad he's gone in some ways. Seemingly was never going to fit into Robins' plans.

Otis

Glad we've decided to move on. 1 good game, rumours of bad attitude and can't get near the match day squad. Better to take a small hit than be committed to a failing process ala Mowbray.
giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
Doesnt say on the Rovers site how long he has signed for.

Bet it's not 3 years with a 6 figure signing on fee.

skybluegod

Yeah! :)

Although somebody said payments are staged.

Wow that is crazy! Although if it is staged, I believe it is inline with Loyalty so as he has left early he won't get the rest of the installments (dependent on his contract agreement)

Was it said on here? Or was there a link to a story somewhere?

Nick

Administrator
Wow that is crazy! Although if it is staged, I believe it is inline with Loyalty so as he has left early he won't get the rest of the installments (dependent on his contract agreement)

Was it said on here? Or was there a link to a story somewhere?

Somebody knew staff at Shrewsbury and said thats how we beat Charlton to signing him

fernandopartridge

I don't buy into the good player stuff, he was really bad every time I saw him play, miles off the pace and really poor on the ball (I didn't see the first game of the season)

covcity4life

very odd but if hes not in MR plan then may aswell get him off wage bill

never given a real chance in first team though

better days

Almost all signing on fees are spread over the length of the contract
So a player on a 4 year deal will get 25% payable at each 12 month anniversary
A 2 year deal would probably be 4 installments, every 6 months
I heard about this Bristol move a few weeks ago so suspect maybe the deal was waiting for Ogogo to receive his 2nd installment
Once a player leaves the other signing on installments are null and void

Otis

Almost all signing on fees are spread over the length of the contract
So a player on a 4 year deal will get 25% payable at each 12 month anniversary
A 2 year deal would probably be 4 installments, every 6 months
I heard about this Bristol move a few weeks ago so suspect maybe the deal was waiting for Ogogo to receive his 2nd installment
Once a player leaves the other signing on installments are null and void

Any inkling on anything else today?

torchomatic

He had bandy legs anyway.

Grendel

I don't buy into the good player stuff, he was really bad every time I saw him play, miles off the pace and really poor on the ball (I didn't see the first game of the season)

He was ok in gane one and that’s about it

torchomatic

mark82

It's a bit of a shame as we had high hopes. He's not really been given much of a chance so it's hard to judge. Expecting him to go on and be a good player for Bristol Rovers now, would be just our luck .

skybluegod

Pretty decent, reliable source yeah.

TBS nick have just typed it in on the search bar, and from what i see it's, 'I heard' with no substance... I seriously doubt it was high as the figures i just read. But even if it is, lucky we won't be paying most of it now.

Users who are viewing this thread