Ogogo gone (1 Viewer)

Magwitch

Well let’s say he played well most games, was never a long term answer agreed. Perhaps MR should have been more ruthless and put Ogogo straight in in Doyle’s place. But don’t tell me Doyle didn’t play well most games.

Nick

Administrator
Well let’s say he played well most games, was never a long term answer agreed. Perhaps MR should have been more ruthless and put Ogogo straight in in Doyle’s place. But don’t tell me Doyle didn’t play well most games.
He didn't. There's why he got dropped. Was a liability / passenger in most of them

He did have a couple of good games, not most.

Magwitch

He didn’t get dropped until about November though, although imo he played well most games in the opening months Midfield situation was different though, Kelly was out injured, there was Andrue trying to make his mark, Bayliss and young Thomas out wide plus Hiwula and Bakayoko up front.

higgs

I don't think Doyle can hold his own in league one anymore he needed more time on the ball before he could get his pass off. Time waits for no man. But a very good signing for Notts county just the type of guy you want in a relegation battle in league 2

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

cc84cov

Ogogo man of the match today according to their forum all very happy with him saying he reminded them of kante lol.

Doyle man of the match for Notts County again their fans very happy with him.

Sky Blue Harry H

Ogogo man of the match today according to their forum all very happy with him saying he reminded them of kante lol.

Doyle man of the match for Notts County again their fans very happy with him.

Just came on here to comment the same. One swallow and all that - particularly regarding Ogogo (despite MR saying it was all about not being able to accommodate him in our formation, you would have to think there is more to it than that)

Terry_dactyl

Just came on here to comment the same. One swallow and all that - particularly regarding Ogogo (despite MR saying it was all about not being able to accommodate him in our formation, you would have to think there is more to it than that)
Yep. There’s a nagging feeling that we’ve lost a good player here.

cc84cov

Something defo wasn’t right no doubt about that mate

stevefloyd

He may have been a good player in the making but if he was creating waves in our camp then good riddance, if that was the reason for him leaving

Users who are viewing this thread