Transfer Rumour O'Hare signs for (1 Viewer)

Top player, great news. Yes he doesn't have that composure in front of goal yet. Maybe one day. The contribution of goals from midfield is shocking anyway. If that was resolved, who knows.

Ash

Excellent news. We’ve all been frustrated with his lack of end product, but there’s no doubt that everything we do going forward goes through him and sometimes his lack of assists is down to piss poor finishing. Looking forward to watching him progress further as a player with us!

stupot07

Excellent news, we just to sign some competition/ back up in that position now

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

SheafIsGod

Excellent news. We’ve all been frustrated with his lack of end product, but there’s no doubt that everything we do going forward goes through him and sometimes his lack of assists is down to piss poor finishing. Looking forward to watching him progress further as a player with us!

Name 2 potential assists he’s been denied by piss-poor finishing this season. I’m talking clear goal-scoring opportunities he’s created.

Biggest myth that is pandered about on this forum is that O’Hare is laying chances on a plate for our fowards every game.

stay_up_skyblues

Nice to see players want to stay at the club where as previously they would run down the contract and go for free

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Think Gus is going to keep with tradition. Very likely bullshit and the source is literally a mate who claims to have heard from an U21 player but I’ve been told he’s told MR today he wants to leave at the end of season. Others on here will obviously know much more and it probably is bollocks.

Sky Blue Harry H

Biggest myth that is pandered about on this forum is that O’Hare is laying chances on a plate for our fowards every game.

You find me that from this forum and then I'll listen to you. People on this forum love him in the main, but (and feel free to prove me wrong)
I don't think you'll find the above pandered anywhere on here, He does work his bollocks off though, and i love him to bits.

shmmeee

His xA is slightly lower than his assists (2.96 to 3) so not sure that holds up TBH.

SheafIsGod

You find me that from this forum and then I'll listen to you. People on this forum love him in the main, but (and feel free to prove me wrong)
I don't think you'll find the above pandered anywhere on here, He does work his bollocks off though, and i love him to bits.

There’s at least 1 person saying it in this thread. If you check my post history I made a thread about O’Hare a few weeks ago and a few people said it in there as well. No doubt I could find a few more examples if I could be arsed to trawl through other threads.

If the penny hasn’t dropped for some fans by now then it never will. He’s not good enough as a CAM.

skybluepm2

There’s at least 1 person saying it in this thread. If you check my post history I made a thread about O’Hare a few weeks ago and a few people said it in there as well. No doubt I could find a few more examples if I could be arsed to trawl through other threads.

If the penny hasn’t dropped for some fans by now then it never will. He’s not good enough as a CAM.

For someone with the username ‘Sheafisgod’, I find it highly surprising that you have the audacity to criticise arguably the most talented player at the club. This is good news. Enjoy the time we have him for man. We have a lot to be thankful for already given where we were before he arrived.

skybluepm2

Delighted that he’s potentially here for another season. Being greedy, would’ve loved 2, maybe even 3 but financially gives us more leeway if we are to receive any significant offers in the next 2.5 years. I’m sure he was offered beyond that but better than nothing. Who knows, if we can recapture our early season form and reach the promised land, we may be able to renegotiate again this time next year. One of my favourite ever players so I’m delighted he’s here a little longer.

higgs

Think Gus is going to keep with tradition. Very likely bullshit and the source is literally a mate who claims to have heard from an U21 player but I’ve been told he’s told MR today he wants to leave at the end of season. Others on here will obviously know much more and it probably is bollocks.
Bomb squads newest member

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

If he wants out he’s not really put himself in the shop window for about a year

larry_david

Name 2 potential assists he’s been denied by piss-poor finishing this season. I’m talking clear goal-scoring opportunities he’s created.

Unfortunately most of the time he lays them on a plate on the wrong table.

Still, I'm happy he's signed but he needs to improve his end game. The honeymoon period is over

clint van damme

Reading some of the posts on here, its amazing we've had such an unexpectedly good season with how crap Hamer and O'Hare have been :rolleyes:

We've got several other crap players apparently, though simultaneously there's no excuse for our recent downturn in form and we should be comfortably sat in the top 6.

stay_up_skyblues

Reading some of the posts on here, its amazing we've had such an unexpectedly good season with how crap Hamer and O'Hare have been :rolleyes:

In my opinion, COH has been excellent and set the standard for graft and commitment, even without scoring. Fundamental to the team and style of play.

Gus has been good also and played his part. He hasn’t been outstanding though, particularly when you factor in the second half of last season. His is a higher barometer as he clearly does have the quality.

Any level headed fan doesn’t begrudge any player a step up. However, you want to see them perform and attract interest rather than ask to leave half way through their contract because they think they’re better without actually proving it consistently.

Fact is Gus isn’t at a club that keeps players against their will if a few quid is on the table. So no reason he can’t engineer a move by performing at his very best rather than asking to leave.

Of course, he may not have asked to leave and the rumour I heard may be bollocks as stated. I do wanna see more from him between now and the end of the season regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread