one of those faces (1 Viewer)

1ccfc1987

ok i will start of by saying i am a rather placid calm type of person who keeps themself to themself.

however the problem is when i see a photo in the paper or the web of tim fisher my blood stars boiling and i just want to lash out. i dont know how anyone can sit and talk to him without wanting to kick the crap out of him.

is it just me or has he just got one of those faces?:p

rupert_bear

He certainly has a smug look. I wouldn't trust him if i was the council, acl, Mrs Fisher, Hoffman, Elliott or Joy Sepella.

torchomatic

I feel the same way every time I see David Cameron, George Osborn, Nigel Farage, Nick Griffin. Oh, and Bryan Richardson.

torchomatic

Nonleagueherewecome

I feel the same way every time I see David Cameron, George Osborn, Nigel Farage, Nick Griffin. Oh, and Bryan Richardson.

Fisher's is very similar to Cameron's and Osbourn's in the punchable stakes. They also share a patronising tone and a misguided sense of entitlement. I can imagine all of them using the word "oiks" to describe anybody on under 100k per year.

Nick

Administrator
So it is fine to want to punch him but tie a balloon to his car and you are up there with Hitler and Pol Pot?

Nonleagueherewecome

So it is fine to want to punch him but tie a balloon to his car and you are up there with Hitler and Pol Pot?

Did Hitler like balloons? :thinking about:

Doesn't really seem the type...

The Reverend Skyblue

I 'm sorry all you labour voters out there, but the two blokes I would most want to punch in the face are Ed, I have a nasel problem, Milliband, and Ed, i'm incredibly smug,Balls
They have the charisma of a pot plant and I get very edgy everytime they come on tele.

If I was a women, and could slap another female, I would love to slap, then pull the hair of Jessie J

Last edited:

ajsccfc

Piers-Morgan12.jpg

hutch1972

I would walk past all of them to get a shot at Tony B liar , i would get my missus to slap the human rights out of his wife as well !!

VegetableSamosa

I 'm sorry all you labour voters out there, but the two blokes I would most want to punch in the face are Ed, I have a nasel problem, Milliband, and Ed, i'm incredibly smug,Balls
They have the charisma of a pot plant and I get very edgy everytime they come on tele.

If I was a women, I would most like to pull the hair of Jessie J

I live with some of the leaders of Labour Youth/Students. They agree with you.

covmark

If I was a women, and could slap another female, I would love to slap, then pull the hair of Jessie J
This is bang on, can't stand Jessie J she's so far up her own arse she's virtually inside out. Another who needs a good whack is Nick grimshaw what a tool that bloke is, for all you older folk he is radio 1 breakfast show host. Oh and anyone that says "let's touch base" and "blue sky thinking"

Nonleagueherewecome

This is bang on, can't stand Jessie J she's so far up her own arse she's virtually inside out. Another who needs a good whack is Nick grimshaw what a tool that bloke is, for all you older folk he is radio 1 breakfast show host. Oh and anyone that says "let's touch base" and "blue sky thinking"

Darn good call. And his hair. Everytime the BBC continuity lady says "Grimmy", I want to kick the TV.

japandy

I am not a thug but I am a coventrian who is proud of this part of God‘s world. If our area never existed can you think how different the world would be? No Shakespeare, no rugby, no car or plane industry, no free Nelson Mandela, so much wouldn‘t exist. OK so America or the UK north east has no culture or tradition but can Joy and Fisher please be educated in OUR place in history.

ok i will start of by saying i am a rather placid calm type of person who keeps themself to themself.

however the problem is when i see a photo in the paper or the web of tim fisher my blood stars boiling and i just want to lash out. i dont know how anyone can sit and talk to him without wanting to kick the crap out of him.

is it just me or has he just got one of those faces?:p

Mucca Mad Boys

What professional politician wouldn't you want to punch?

Michael Gove is the worst , but Gideon Osbourne was a very close 2nd!

WillieStanley

Yeah, who cares about their policies - They have no charisma!! Boooooo!!! Down with that type of thing!! Simon Cowell, Gary Barlow, Cheryll Cole and Ozzy Osbourne's wife should decide the next government in a "Charm Off" competition. Televised live on ITV Parliament called The Ex-Factor (The "Ex" stands for Expenses and was the best pun I could come up with - alright jeez!! Let it go!!) Fearne Cotton presents the sub programme where she reveals exclusive clips of rehearsals for each weeks themed Charm Off including Articulation week, Charity Functions week, Sound Bite week, Debate Week, Coal Face week, Baby week and the final Parliament Face Off - Where Dermot O'Leary chairs a whole 12 hours of Prime Ministers Questions while Ant n Dec make with the funnies just back stage.

The charity single will be decided following the announcement of the winner but it is widely speculated that should the Party Of Tories (7 Tories High) win, they are likely to do a cover from the 80's while Labour are set to release a 90's Brit Pop cover and Ukip are tipped to cover the laughing policeman.

That's the kind of democracy this country needs.

covmark

Yeah, who cares about their policies - They have no charisma!! Boooooo!!! Down with that type of thing!! Simon Cowell, Gary Barlow, Cheryll Cole and Ozzy Osbourne's wife should decide the next government in a "Charm Off" competition. Televised live on ITV Parliament called The Ex-Factor (The "Ex" stands for Expenses and was the best pun I could come up with - alright jeez!! Let it go!!) Fearne Cotton presents the sub programme where she reveals exclusive clips of rehearsals for each weeks themed Charm Off including Articulation week, Charity Functions week, Sound Bite week, Debate Week, Coal Face week, Baby week and the final Parliament Face Off - Where Dermot O'Leary chairs a whole 12 hours of Prime Ministers Questions while Ant n Dec make with the funnies just back stage.

The charity single will be decided following the announcement of the winner but it is widely speculated that should the Party Of Tories (7 Tories High) win, they are likely to do a cover from the 80's while Labour are set to release a 90's Brit Pop cover and Ukip are tipped to cover the laughing policeman.

A bit of charisma goes a long way when it comes to votes, say what you like about Blair, he had something about him that Miliband doesn't have.

The Reverend Skyblue

Willie, I didn't mention policies at all, of course I would vote for the party with the policies that I believed in. The question was simply "who would you most like to punch/slap in the face" and I gave my answer based solely on that

WillieStanley

Willie, I didn't mention policies at all, of course I would vote for the party with the policies that I believed in. The question was simply "who would you most like to punch/slap in the face" and I gave my answer based solely on that

Fair!!!

I enjoyed writing that post though!!

Moff

Tim Fisher, Cameron, Blair, Osborne, Clegg, Balls, Milliband, Ken Dulieu, John Gregory, all sunderland fans, Bryan Richardson, Stuart Linnell....the list is endless

WillieStanley

Tim Fisher, Cameron, Blair, Osborne, Clegg, Balls, Milliband, Ken Dulieu, John Gregory, all sunderland fans, Bryan Richardson, Stuart Linnell....the list is endless

I think Clegg Balls is an actual turn of phrase now. Not quite sure what it means though:thinking about:

Nonleagueherewecome

Write to Charlie Brooker. There's a Black Mirror episode in this somewhere ;)

Nonleagueherewecome

A horrific prospect, the ultimate unprincipled hybrid, coming to Downing Street in about 7 years if we're really unlucky.

Johnnythespider

Hmmmmmmm !!!!!!, people i'd like to slap, the list is long, but at the very top is one Gary Davies, he was a DJ on radio 1 back in the 80's. I had the misfortune to be in Bournemouth the year he did the roadshow from there, what a smug tosser, i was scarred for life, so badly in fact that if i saw him even now i'd stamp on his neck.

This is him, tw@

07104_170325_110284agarydaviesREX_01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread