one of those faces (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

Barrage balloons

I think he didn't like them-weren't they a British thing? Unless he did because they were utterly useless as defence, just good for morale. Like the Boffer's guns.

Paxman II

Now this is one of the funniest threads I've read on SBT for some time!
Can we have more suggestions for those who appear the most smug please..or perhaps just people who somehow make you feel annoyed when you see them? Come on there must be more?!

I never really liked the smug look the snooker player Steve Davis was famous for, though one hell of a player and by all accounts a decent chap but smug as hell expressions in his playing days.

WillieStanley

Mr Tumble... Yeah that's right, I said it! Annoys the holy crap out of me! What's even more annoying is that Something Special is unquestionably a decent and respectful project to have! Just get off the tv Tumble!!

Nick

Administrator
Mr Tumble... Yeah that's right, I said it! Annoys the holy crap out of me! What's even more annoying is that Something Special is unquestionably a decent and respectful project to have! Just get off the tv Tumble!!

Something is not right about him

Delboycov

I feel the same way every time I see David Cameron, George Osborn, Nigel Farage, Nick Griffin. Oh, and Bryan Richardson.

Exactly the same Torchy! TF does bear an uncanny resemblance to Nick Griffin too so surely that's good enough reason to hate him?!

Mucca Mad Boys

Michael Gove...now there's a face you would NEVER tire of slapping!

Didn't thinki could hate a politician as much as Gove!*

Can't believe he's Scottish!

*Within reason, obviously people like Pol Pot and Hitler I hate more.

TheRoyalScam

Back on topic, John Cooper Clarke's poem springs to mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4qN9pduox0

Like a night club in the morning, you're the bitter end.
Like a recently disinfected shit-house, you're clean round the bend.
You give me the horrors, too bad to be true.
All of my tomorrows are lousy coz of you.

You put the shat in shatter, put the pain in Spain.
Your germs are splattered about, your face is just a stain
You're certainly no raver, commonly known as a drag.
Do us all a favour, here... wear this polythene bag.

You're like a dose of scabies, I’ve got you under my skin.
You make life a fairy tale..........Grimm!
People mention murder, the moment you arrive.
I’d consider killing you if I thought you were alive.

You've got this slippery quality, it makes me think of phlegm,
and a dual personality - I hate both of them.
You're bad breath, vamp's disease, destruction, and decay.
Please, please, please, please, take yourself away.

Like a death at a birthday party, you ruin all the fun.
Like a sucked and spat our Smartie, you're no use to anyone.
Like the shadow of the guillotine on a dead consumptive's face,
speaking as an outsider, what do you think of the human race?

You went to a progressive psychiatrist: he recommended suicide,
before scratching your bad name off his list, and pointing the way outside.
You hear laughter breaking through, it makes you want to fart.
You’re heading for a breakdown, better pull yourself apart.

Your dirty name gets passed about when something goes amiss.
Your attitudes are platitudes, just make me wanna piss.
What kind of creature bore you? Was is some kind of bat?
They can’t find a good word for you, but I can....TWAT.

Moff

Prescott I forgot Prescott. Also to balance party politics, Can I add Geoffrey Archer.

And how about Maneesh and Steve Claridge for their complete Leicester bias.

LastGarrison

Prescott I forgot Prescott. Also to balance party politics, Can I add Geoffrey Archer.

And how about Maneesh and Steve Claridge for their complete Leicester bias.

Can I also throw in George Galloway for his cat impression if nothing else.

The Penguin

Michael Gove...now there's a face you would NEVER tire of slapping!

I'm not a British resident, though I am a teacher and as such have a great interest in education policies around the world.

And although his decisions affect me not at all, I still want to throatpunch the git.

Sky Blue Dal

A well deserved red hot slap to a monkey faced George W Bush will do it for me then I'll gladly happy slap the following ...

Germain Greer and a bitch slap to all her sheep following feminist sisterhood
Tiny Tim Fisher
his dog fifi
Joy S
Richardson
G.Belllamy
Tony B lair and his misses
and finally the "Sisu Out" baloons on Fisher car. Why did they just not key "Sisu Out" on the bodywork instead.

Last edited:

James Smith

Piers-Morgan12.jpg
+1,000,000,000,000,000 although I'm not sure I'd want to slap or punch him, maybe introduce him to a few NRA members from Montana and the Deep South instead.

Nonleagueherewecome

+1,000,000,000,000,000 although I'm not sure I'd want to slap or punch him, maybe introduce him to a few NRA members from Montana and the Deep South instead.

I can hear Dueling Banjos now...

SkyBlueSwiss

Those NRA members from Montana and the deep south are about as far right politically as you can get. Why do you think David Cameron would suffer at their hands?
If you want someone to give him a slap, send him to California.

James Smith

Those NRA members from Montana and the deep south are about as far right politically as you can get. Why do you think David Cameron would suffer at their hands?
Thanks you've just made my day, I have just laughed out loud.

That picture isn't David Cameron, it's the delightful Piers Stefan Pughe-Morgan.

James Smith

Oh and the reason some of the NRA members are annoyed with him is he had a falling out with gun owners on his CNN show after the tragic primary school shootings.

WillieStanley

Talking of Cameron's face - by Charlie Brooker

"Cameron is stuck somewhere in the middle – being prime minister he doesn't have to whine for our approval, but being unpopular, he can't be seen to be too relaxed either. That's why he constantly wears the faintly frowny expression of a man trying to carefully extract an especially tricky block in a Very Important game of Jenga. Another thing his face reminds me of: a newsreader trying to look serious while reading from the autocue about the death of someone they have never heard of."

SkyBlueSwiss

Thanks you've just made my day, I have just laughed out loud.

That picture isn't David Cameron, it's the delightful Piers Stefan Pughe-Morgan.

HA!
So it is. Stupid of me as I watched Piers Morgan on CNN after the school shootings and imho he came across as a total wanker, and yes, the NRA might well be "gunning" for him.
I wonder what Freudian slip made me see David Cameron?

wingy

HA!
So it is. Stupid of me as I watched Piers Morgan on CNN after the school shootings and imho he came across as a total wanker, and yes, the NRA might well be "gunning" for him.
I wonder what Freudian slip made me see David Cameron?

Really????..............:thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread