Padded Seat (1 Viewer)

Skybluecol

I'm only at the cherrytree for 1.5hrs max and still have 4 beers before the game so I could easily stretch that to 6 beers in 2hrs plus 2 at half time.....got to make the most of it haven't you really!! 🤷‍♂️

bigfatronssba

Can you upgrade to it for individual games? I.e. get a discount from the full price if you're already a season ticket holder?

I'd like to take my Dad in there for his birthday but it seems a waste when I already have a ticket!

Can you upgrade to it for individual games? I.e. get a discount from the full price if you're already a season ticket holder?

I'd like to take my Dad in there for his birthday but it seems a waste when I already have a ticket!
No upgrades to hospitality this year . Last few years you would have got a ST holders discount , which for me meant I tried it twice over 3 yrs and spent more money. I asked this season and they emailed back point blank sorry no. So I didn’t bother for my Dads birthday this year as I wasn’t going to pay for a ticket twice ! I know they have put up the prices everywhere this year but to not offer a ST holder discount is tight to me. Hardly gives the average fan an incentive to upgrade for a day!

Yorkshire SB

I’ve done a fair few hospitality. Could get them free with an old job. Don’t think they’re worth the money really, food is always pretty average and drinks are rarely included. Pretty sure alcohol isn’t with ours either, just tea and coffee. Perhaps that’s changed but was defo the case last season.

Went to Sunderland’s which was good. 12.30 KO and they were serving Espresso Martinis on arrival at 10am 😅

rob9872

You're arguing over 5 pints and a parking space, I'd like to think you weren't using both so it's a minimum 7 pints break even.

Astute

If you break it down I don't think it's too bad

Ticket - 40
3 course meal - 40?
Car park space - 15
5 pints - 30
Programme/coffee - 5

Total 130

Obviously depends how much you drink, and how good the meal actually is, but I'd say it's reasonable value.

Especially if you claim the vat back!
5 pints? Is the bar only open 15 minutes before the game and 15 minutes at HT? The first one always glides straight down hardly touching the sides.

Flying Fokker

If you break it down I don't think it's too bad

Ticket - 40
3 course meal - 40?
Car park space - 15
5 pints - 30
Programme/coffee - 5

Total 130

Obviously depends how much you drink, and how good the meal actually is, but I'd say it's reasonable value.

Especially if you claim the vat back!
I’ve been in hospitality a few times at HR 3 times I’ve seen medical services doing CPR on old men!

Makes the season tickets look like good value. £400. A pie and 2 pints £350/ season.

Free walk from an out of zone area etc. including the honor of walking over the a444 crossing.
£32/game.

Flying Fokker

You're arguing over 5 pints and a parking space, I'd like to think you weren't using both so it's a minimum 7 pints break even.
It would certainly be an experience for me. I’d be in and out the bogs from 2:30 onwards. Not for me.

bigfatronssba

Anyone else gobsmacked by the amount of beer being talked about on this thread :ROFLMAO:

Not really. We’re British.

I for one feel an immense amount of pride when flying out of an airport at 5am and the bar is absolutely heaving. 75 year old women forcing down a vodka and orange for breakfast

robbiekeane

Noones put a £ value on the fact you’re in a much nicer environment, nice toilets, not surrounded by a load of raging coke heads, hear from the players etc.

Bit much for me but I can see why people would do it if had the money. I quite like the legends lounge or whatever it’s called for £50/£60 each I think it was, every once in a while

PVA

Noones put a £ value on the fact you’re in a much nicer environment, nice toilets, not surrounded by a load of raging coke heads, hear from the players etc.

Bit much for me but I can see why people would do it if had the money. I quite like the legends lounge or whatever it’s called for £50/£60 each I think it was, every once in a while

Yeah that's a big factor for many.

Whenever I go with my dad we do hospitality just because for him personally he finds it a much more pleasant afternoon for the reasons you state above.

AJB1983

For two seasons when I started taking my daughter up every game we were in corporate - the players lounge essentially as they didn’t have full access to all the areas. League 2 and league 1 days.
much nicer for her, padded seats, sat next to the home dugout, decent loos, man of the match etc got to meet loads of players, half time cup of tea all that jazz. Helped her overall enjoyment I think and got her invested in it.
only regret was not getting her a picture with big Cyrille - he died not long afterwards.
Since we’ve been back to CBS we’ve been family zone, maybe a couple of games where we have been in the ‘normal’ areas.

rob9872

Yeah that's a big factor for many.

Whenever I go with my dad we do hospitality just because for him personally he finds it a much more pleasant afternoon for the reasons you state above.
This post is missing a reply from @Grendel

Saddlebrains

You’re absolutely right, sorry. What I meant to say was not surrounded by a load of raging cokeheads who are actively doing poor quality cocaine in the stands before and during the game

Is the quality of cocaine in corporate a level up fron the normal concourse quality then?

Users who are viewing this thread