Palmer is not O'Hare! (1 Viewer)

steve101

I wish people wouldn't expect Palmer to play like O'Hare. They may play in a similar position but they are completely different players. Palmer doesn't have the stamina and intensity like O'Hare, but who has? I cannot think of another Championship player who plays like O'Hare.
However, when Palmer is on the ball I have far more confidence that he will create something. Palmer is technically very good and is strong on the ball. He is now playing regularly and will only get better.

Greggs

He hadn't played much before he came to us and needed to build fitness. I didn't think it was complex.
he's played 24 times already this term, if he aint fit now - when will he be?

Evo1883

scores more than ohare. if you could combine the 2 players somehow, maybe some futuristic science type robot man, then you would have a player.
Not alot more but assists less and does about 7 miles less running per match

Greggs

Not alot more but assists less and does about 7 miles less running per match
has ohare ever scored in 2 consecutive games, here's a chance for you to lose an hour of your life finding out..... ;)

1966skyblue

Took up much better positions today. Been getting better and better. Was as good as O'Hare on a good day today.

Greggs

has 8 touches instead of just 1 sometimes a bit too much, first touch aint the best either....

Evo1883

has ohare ever scored in 2 consecutive games, here's a chance for you to lose an hour of your life finding out..... ;)

Yes last season v fulham and Birmingham

Also 2 in 1 match v Sheffield United

Greggs

I think he is fit now. Look at his input over the last few weeks few assists and goals if I remember right. Adding to the rest of his game.
a lot changed in the 2 minutes since you posted 'Keep saying it he's a decent player low on confidence and fitness. Will be fine'

pusbccfc

He's a good signing. A proper championship player.

skyblu3sk

a lot changed in the 2 minutes since you posted 'Keep saying it he's a decent player low on confidence and fitness. Will be fine'
Happy for you to check my post history on this one said he needed some time to get up to speed. He's now getting there.

Greggs

Happy for you to check my post history on this one said he needed some time to get up to speed. He's now getting there.
checking your post history, i was having a conversation with you, you nutcase ;)

Greggs

🤣🤣🤣 I need to reread this one after a beer. I was saying earlier in the season he needed fitness and game time. Now he's had it it's paying off.
you said it ten minutes ago mate

Grendel

I wish people wouldn't expect Palmer to play like O'Hare. They may play in a similar position but they are completely different players. Palmer doesn't have the stamina and intensity like O'Hare, but who has? I cannot think of another Championship player who plays like O'Hare.
However, when Palmer is on the ball I have far more confidence that he will create something. Palmer is technically very good and is strong on the ball. He is now playing regularly and will only get better.

Agree Steve

one was hunted by a top end championship club for several million and the other was paid off to a lower end championship club who wasn’t considered worth a transfer fee as they wanted rid

Londonccfcfan

Palmer is Palmer.

shmmeee

He seems committed, something that has apparently held him back in the past, good signs.

Looks like he’s enjoying his football here which is the first step. Being asked to play basically second striker a lot with a forward in front of him who doesn’t seem to like running onto through balls. And Jamie Allen being too slow to get on the end of anything. Really want to see a few games with him and Godden.

oscillatewildly

And he can do a goal for us like Wrexham did a goal for them against us.
Doug, DON'T SELL HIM!
Obviously including the one he did for us against them that they couldn't do against us.

Last edited:

covcity4life

Agree Steve

one was hunted by a top end championship club for several million and the other was paid off to a lower end championship club who wasn’t considered worth a transfer fee as they wanted rid
steve101 is a knowledgeable poster who I agree and disagree with on occasions but he’s opinions are certainly far more worthy of consideration than a clown like you

Grendel

steve101 is a knowledgeable poster who I agree and disagree with on occasions but he’s opinions are certainly far more worthy of consideration than a clown like you

Id look at Steve’s opinions on biamou before committing to that if I were you

Users who are viewing this thread