Peterborough Match Thread (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

AFCCOVENTRY

Mogga needs to fucking sort this out. 45mins to save the season if you ask me.

Jones, Lameiras and Henderson. Get them on

Glen

Get them on and give fortune his p45 now he should have put one away what a joke in front of goal we are

stupot07

Bloody groundhog day. Peterborough have been bloody awful, but unsurprisingly we can't take our chances then boom concede from a set piece

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cobi Jones's Dreads

How many times has Ricketts lost his man for goals against us this season, the bloke is a liability!

Otis

Positives?

I like Rose down the right. Think he gives us options and I really like Lorentzson. He is calm and assured and always supporting the attack.

He looks classy.

Playing some nice football, just no end product. Their keeper is playing well, but we are not making him make any wonder saves.

Murphy is not a natural goalscorer, that is clear.

Overall we have played well. Just that final finish missing.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

We've conceded numerous unnecessary corners by conceding possession. That came from the fact we have no options in the box with Fortune as the striker, he's not that sort of player.
We were so comfortable, this is just like the Sheffield United game.

I was eleven in 87

If I was Mowbray I would fuckin punch Ricketts to wake the c**t up and why the fuck is no wanker on the bastard fuckin line!! Cunts!! Murphy needs to get some fuckin air behind his shots and fuckin liven up instead of fuckin prancing about!!!

lifeskyblue

Come on city. All is not lost. Time for a TM team talk and 45 mins like v posh at the Ricoh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James Smith

It's really bad that we can't capitalise on all the attempt on target we had in the first half. TM sort it out.

Users who are viewing this thread