Phil Townsend inquest (1 Viewer)

Grendel

You could say that, but then the BBC got involved as well didn't they?

Yes the BBC are definitely viewing this as a newsworthy item.

eastwoodsdustman

We are also in the area of who is pushing the story. LR is the one suggesting the story is more than what it is, with the CET suppressing.

I would hypothesise that if it was LR suppressing the story and CET trying to expose it that some people's standpoint may be a tad different.

Story is more than what it is? A person in public office mortgaging a third party property for his own means. His company closing owing hundreds of thousanads of pounds and his somewhat mysterious or unusual death. I'd say its a fairly big bit of news really. Not something that should be swept under the carpet if you excuse the term.

Ian1779

Yes the BBC are definitely viewing this as a newsworthy item.

Perhaps there are a few more stories we can suggest to the BBC are news
Story is more than what it is? A person in public office mortgaging a third party property for his own means. His company closing owing hundreds of thousanads of pounds and his somewhat mysterious or unusual death. I'd say its a fairly big bit of news really. Not something that should be swept under the carpet if you excuse the term.

I agree with you - im certainly not playing it down. I think the way some media outlets have positioned themselves in this is a reflection of our situation at CCFC.

Users who are viewing this thread