Match Thread Port Vale v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 1st Oct (1 Viewer)

Warwickhunt

Not looking forward to this one. How demoralised are the players with Mogga leaving?
Not very by the sound of what TM said

letsallsingtogether

We're all aware 5th placed Vale have won 6 in a row at home including 3-1 against league leaders Scunthorpe, right?
That was then this is now 2-1 City

If we all unite and believe 2-1 City it might just happen
Huuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:)

skybluesam66

we will get stuffed - the atmosphere will be poisonous, the players will start crying, and Sepalla will come onto the pitch stroking her pussy, giving an evil cackle

W

westcountry_skyblue

Loads waiting for a monumental piss up on the 15th in London cant wait!

Last edited by a moderator:
W

westcountry_skyblue

A good hammering on the cards afraid to say they are strong at home

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I think we'll draw 1-2 but won't score any goals. Work that one out! :smug:

Gazolba

Can't see anything but a defeat. A draw from this game would be a good result.

Ranjit Bhurpa

Against all odds, form, logic, etc I've put us down for a 4-2 win on the Predictor.
Nurse, the screens!

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I hope we win, but if we can't beat a poor Wimbledon team then its not looking good, Port Vale are one of the inform teams at the moment. PUSB

lifeskyblue

Draw would be an excellent result. Can't see it and I think we are in for a heavy defeat 3 or 4 I think. Venus though to steady ship after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobo

Tough game but wouldn't surprise me if we got a win for Tony.
Good luck lads

covhead1

Hate to say it but we haven't a chance of beating Port Vale.
A draw would be a great result for us but with what's going on and the fact we are the worst team in L1 a defeat is the most likely result.

3-0 vale

trevelfarandwide

This game is going to compound the misery, I can feel it already. We have no direction, no unity and no passion.

A comfortable Vale win, sadly.

no_loyalty

400 tickets sold, you can pay on the gate according to club tweet

Very sad that our away following is now dwindling, a couple of seasons ago we took nearly 4000 to Vale.

I'm going for a 1-1 draw with us playing against 10 men for the last 20 mins

Terry Gibson's perm

Very sad that our away following is now dwindling, a couple of seasons ago we took nearly 4000 to Vale.

I'm going for a 1-1 draw with us playing against 10 men for the last 20 mins

I was there a couple of years in the Port Vale end as I had freebies as my nephew was still at Port Vale then, it looked great to see the numbers that day, I went last year and had to pay and there were still decent numbers then.

ccfchoi87

Ponticelli, Thomas, Haynes and harries in the squad? They haven't played for the youth teams yesterday or today so could be travelling with us

no_loyalty

Ponticelli, Thomas, Haynes and harries in the squad? They haven't played for the youth teams yesterday or today so could be travelling with us

I would like to see Ponticelli given a chance, he is a natural goal scorer, would also like to see McBean in the squad

higgs

Vale have a 100% home record in the league (5 wins out of 5) while we've got 1 away point from a possible 15. We can live in hope but even a draw would be a major upset based on form.
Sounds like a coupon buster then doesn't it everything on paper would suggest a home win

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

johnwillomagic

I think we will draw again 1-1 with a much improved performance - I am hopnig we go 4-4-2 though doubt Venus will tinker with formation.
Team I would like to see.

RCC GK
Ricketts RB
Willis CB
Turnbull CB
Haynes LB
Bigi CM
McCann CM
Jones RW
Lameiras LW
Sordell ST
Ageyi ST

Subs: Burge, Harries, Page, Gadhzev, Stevenson, Tudguy, Reid

Come on Boys PUSB!

Nick

Administrator
It will be interesting to see if he plays the same system as Mowbray or changes things about.

Nick

Administrator
Can see us winning as I won't be there! And if they do, I may have to stage a personal boycott for future away games until the run breaks :)
giphy.gif

sjlccfc

2.2 draw pusb still in the dominican cheering for the boys from afar.
a52e5824194318e75e5ce9895c027e1f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread