Protest (3 Viewers)

Great_Expectations

I also saw Leon Clarke practically sprint off the pitch once he saw the fans coming. Can't blame him, but he's still a greedy tosser.

dongonzalos

FL will nail us as they will want to make a point. However we are past caring about point deductions
They will get just as highlighted as protests continue they are weak when it comes to the real issues.
CCFC a club with passion again fans care even if owners don't.
Get real owners in and this club has so much potential !!!!!!

Nick

Administrator
There was a commotion in no man's land when 2 fans faced off, quite funny a big Sheff Utd fan faced up to City lad who looked about 12 only to be decked with one punch. The stewards then intervened throwing punches.
It was down the other end I saw the stewards, as people went on the pitch.

Covstu

FL will nail us as they will want to make a point. However we are past caring about point deductions
They will get just as highlighted as protests continue they are weak when it comes to the real issues.
CCFC a club with passion again fans care even if owners don't.
Get real owners in and this club has so much potential !!!!!!
Then we do it again and again.... a passionate protest finally

dongonzalos

Wish that fan and few others hadn't charged over to the UTD idiots even though they were causing it.
Should have completely ignored them as the ignorant twats they are
Should risk anything taking the shine off a great protest

Otis

I think the fact we lost may help.

We have already been punished in a way because we disrupted the game and when we came back on onto the pitch, then lost the match.

Might just be a fine.

Obviously don't want to lose points, as we are in dire straits as it is. A points deduction could seal our relegation fate.

Ian1779

After the frustration of the result has passed - I think it was a really well organised protest in its entirety - and it has got the media attention it was looking for. It was done peacefully and that is what will be remembered. It is so much more powerful when the fans don't allow it to descend to something more sinister.

I will say however - I don't think taking a child on the pitch is right. All it takes is another dickhead fan, or an overly zealous steward and it could get very messy.

rd45

I will say however - I don't think taking a child on the pitch is right. All it takes is another dickhead fan, or an overly zealous steward and it could get very messy.
Had to hold my lad back, he was itching to get on. Fair play to all that did, I was sorry not to join you but agree with Ian1779 that it's not for kids.

Result was irrelevant. Glad to hear the positive coverage that the protests got.

D

Deleted member 2477

I think mv must have written it. Remember he only wants to talk football

ccfcway

Yes!!

I take it we won't be getting another sky televised game again this season...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Funny, I think the opposite. Sky will have got a lot more coverage and interest out of late night than a normal 1-2 sheff utd away win at Coventry on a thursday night.

Covstu

Funny, I think the opposite. Sky will have got a lot more coverage and interest out of late night than a normal 1-2 sheff utd away win at Coventry on a thursday night.
Bet they were dreading this game for just being a non starter prior to kick off, we didn't disappoint

Covstu

I think the fact we lost may help.

We have already been punished in a way because we disrupted the game and when we came back on onto the pitch, then lost the match.

Might just be a fine.

Obviously don't want to lose points, as we are in dire straits as it is. A points deduction could seal our relegation fate.
Help from whom? No one has been interested and when you get that lack of response generally people take matters into their own hands

ajsccfc

I got in on one pitch invasion as a kid, it was that game where Julian Darby beat Blackburn at HR to win Man Utd the title. It was after the game but from what I remembered we were all by the away end cheering the Blackburn fans and both lots of fans singing songs about Man Utd.

Nick

Administrator
I got in on one pitch invasion as a kid, it was that game where Julian Darby beat Blackburn at HR to win Man Utd the title. It was after the game but from what I remembered we were all cheering the Blackburn fans and both lots of fans singing songs about Man Utd.

I got on at HR after a training open day, I stole some grass and it grew in my kitchen for years! It probably had shit loads of grass seed in to not ruin it for me, but I believed it was HR grass.

torchomatic

We got on the pitch in the corner at HR by the West Terrace when Cyril scored a late equaliser against Spurs.

ajsccfc

I got on at HR after a training event, I stole some grass and it grew in my kitchen for years!

Living round the corner, we used to go in during the summer holidays when it was left open for people picking their seats for the season. Apart from the brave kid doing a dive into the goal and being shouted at to get off the pitch, nobody there seemed to care that we'd spend hours just mooching round the stand sitting in various seats. Magical days

Skyblueweeman

Regardless of the rights or wrongs about what happened last night, the main thing is that it's receiving national coverage and SISUs name is further being tarnished. Whilst I disagree with pitch invasions, there's no doubt that what happened last night has pushed our situation further into the limelight at SISUs expense. Job done.

Unfortunately, I suspect we won't be on Sky again this season as it could've given rise to another opportunity to do something different but ram the message home further.

Good luck Cov fans with getting YOUR club back.
The wider football world does support you. Forget about that classless lot Sheff U.
Rovers fans are quoting your lot as the way to protest. All we do is send emails and boycott. we need to show your passion and get on the pitch.
Always had a soft spot for HR, you must miss the old ground.
Sisu Out
Venkys ( & their Agents) Out
Oyston Out
Roland Out

Otis

Good luck Cov fans with getting YOUR club back.
The wider football world does support you. Forget about that classless lot Sheff U.
Rovers fans are quoting your lot as the way to protest. All we do is send emails and boycott. we need to show your passion and get on the pitch.
Always had a soft spot for HR, you must miss the old ground.
Sisu Out
Venkys ( & their Agents) Out
Oyston Out
Roland Out
Tits out.

Captain Dart

I like this comment someone made at the end of the article.
James Caddy Brough, Coventry, United Kingdom, about 13 hours ago
Needed to be done! Hopefully the country can now see what we are up against and the fans want our club back - sick of seeing the money on players and season tickets disappear to a Cayman Island account!!! TO ALL NATIONAL PAPERS!!! Please investigate the money side of things to see where it is going and help us, all we want is out club back from this vile life sucking hedge fund

torchomatic

Captain Dart

I thought OSB had cleared all that up?
Nope, the point is can the newspapers expose the people who actually own the club, they are investing in a Caymen Islands hedge fund because they don't want that publicity.

Users who are viewing this thread