Protests that will affect SISU (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
How about our host "Nick" who is anti Sisu but CCFC who have no connection finance wise chains himself to Sisus HQ in London on a Monday morning and I will buy the chains and even ring all the press and TV stations to see the event. Better than putting cement in locks as he has suggested and then we can see Nicks true intentions.
Yes or No Nick as you seem very positive on separating the two entities.

Using your logic id do it to stop the training at ryton to get at sisu.

My true intentions? Speech marks around my name? Ha really?

How about you explain how the fines will be paid by sisu and not ccfc?

pastythegreat

Good idea I'd go but would you?
Oh and by the way could you please send me any information that the trust have any involvement in the pitch invasions?
Standard, FTJHW and the trust are 2 of the same! They want the same thing, act in the same way, are as good a ran by the same people (indirectly), both have the same neanderthal followers, both say they're there for the supporters but only listen to/care about supporters with their views!
They both think of (average at best) protest ideas (whistles/pitch invasions etc) then distance themselves from it as soon as it goes wrong/gives Bolton an equaliser /gets criticism from the MAJORITY of supporters.
Then sit on here/twitter/FB having swipes at fans for trying to think of other ideas. "Why don't you do something if you have better ideas" etc etc etc blah blah blah yawn yawn yawn!!!
The thing is, on my own I don't have the contacts nor do I have 3000 members who i can reach out to. The trust has all of these things but instead of using it wisely they put it all into neanderthal mentality of do what we say or fuck off.
For the record I would never pitch invade/blow whistles/throw pigs or tennis balls to interrupt the game. Chances of me boycotting are slim to zero and was more than up for joining block 16 in their sit in after the Bolton game until the block 16 #whistlegate and subsequent equaliser changed my mind.
Am all for any protest AS LONG AS it doesn't interfere with play the thousands of others have paid their hard earned for. What gives anybody the right to ruin my day out that I worked and paid for?
So yes, if we were to get a joint protest together I WOULD GO!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

christonabike

Nick they are all pissing in the same pot. Sorry "Nick" you cannot comprehend that Sisu own CCFC we dont so the ...let me put it in big letters for you so you may get the message SISU OWN CCFC ITS THEIR MONEY ITS THEIR PROPERTY they pay the wages they bailed out CCFC when we went bump with Arvo or whoever but its their company. Its not the season ticket holders Tim its just fans paying to watch football. CCFC is part of their portfolio and if the bills need to be paid they hold the purse strings.
20 000 fans every week make their so called investment worth more 2 000 make it a loss. The owner of the club takes responsibility like any other company but you cant see it with your skyblue eyes.
So to get back to the original post are you willing to put your money where your mouth is or will it cost CCFC more if you hurt Sisu?

Nick

Administrator
Nick they are all pissing in the same pot. Sorry "Nick" you cannot comprehend that Sisu own CCFC we dont so the ...let me put it in big letters for you so you may get the message SISU OWN CCFC ITS THEIR MONEY ITS THEIR PROPERTY they pay the wages they bailed out CCFC when we went bump with Arvo or whoever but its their company. Its not the season ticket holders Tim its just fans paying to watch football. CCFC is part of their portfolio and if the bills need to be paid they hold the purse strings.
20 000 fans every week make their so called investment worth more 2 000 make it a loss. The owner of the club takes responsibility like any other company but you cant see it with your skyblue eyes.
So to get back to the original post are you willing to put your money where your mouth is or will it cost CCFC more if you hurt Sisu?

Sisu pay the wages? Really? Maybe go through some of osbs posts.

Maybe before trying to patronise you have a bit of a look at things.

I have no issue if things hurt sisu as sisu, I do if it hurts ccfc.

Can you have a look at where sisu are paying our players from their accounts?

christonabike

So who takes responsibility of us leaving the Ricoh and going to Northampton and saying they will never go back? It must be CCFC who are to blame so why are you still a fan then? Nasty CCFC showing up Sisu and all their good intentions. CCFC have nothing to do with Sisu so you cant have it both ways.
We may never agree (but still respect each others views) but the amount of season tickets sold next season will indicate what the majority of season ticket holders think. Thats one thing that will show what people differentiate between Sisu and CCFC.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Standard, FTJHW and the trust are 2 of the same! They want the same thing, act in the same way, are as good a ran by the same people (indirectly), both have the same neanderthal followers, both say they're there for the supporters but only listen to/care about supporters with their views!
They both think of (average at best) protest ideas (whistles/pitch invasions etc) then distance themselves from it as soon as it goes wrong/gives Bolton an equaliser /gets criticism from the MAJORITY of supporters.
Then sit on here/twitter/FB having swipes at fans for trying to think of other ideas. "Why don't you do something if you have better ideas" etc etc etc blah blah blah yawn yawn yawn!!!
The thing is, on my own I don't have the contacts nor do I have 3000 members who i can reach out to. The trust has all of these things but instead of using it wisely they put it all into neanderthal mentality of do what we say or fuck off.
For the record I would never pitch invade/blow whistles/throw pigs or tennis balls to interrupt the game. Chances of me boycotting are slim to zero and was more than up for joining block 16 in their sit in after the Bolton game until the block 16 #whistlegate and subsequent equaliser changed my mind.
Am all for any protest AS LONG AS it doesn't interfere with play the thousands of others have paid their hard earned for. What gives anybody the right to ruin my day out that I worked and paid for?

So as I put in another thread the Trust say to people throw smoke bombs and invade the pitch and don't worry alll you'll get is a massive fine, a criminal record and a banning order. So as I said where is your proof you provide it and I'll be against the trust just as you are. And by the way no matter what occurred before the sit in what stopped you joining it?? After all not everybody who did were involved with what happened before.
As I said provide the information and I will condemn the trust if you can't well I'll leave that to you. You also do realise that the Neanderthals wee destroyed by the peace loving Homo sapiens don't you.

Nick

Administrator
So who takes responsibility of us leaving the Ricoh and going to Northampton and saying they will never go back? It must be CCFC who are to blame so why are you still a fan then? Nasty CCFC showing up Sisu and all their good intentions. CCFC have nothing to do with Sisu so you cant have it both ways.
We may never agree (but still respect each others views) but the amount of season tickets sold next season will indicate what the majority of season ticket holders think. Thats one thing that will show what people differentiate between Sisu and CCFC.
I didn't ask about the majority, I said how are sisu paying the wages? There's no point trying to take it off somewhere else.

You keep making statements and then going off about something else?

Last edited:

Generally Midfield

Some really good ideas on this thread. Probably showing my age but too many memories of the old days and pitch invasions turning nasty. Wouldn't want mine or anyone elses kids getting caught up if things turn nasty and like plenty of people are saying that could easily happen against Wycombe. It's the trust that are organising the coach to sisus office so why don't they organise the other things suggested in this thread that will definitely affect sisu and tell people that pitch invasions are a risky way to go?.

Otis

So as I put in another thread the Trust say to people throw smoke bombs and invade the pitch and don't worry alll you'll get is a massive fine, a criminal record and a banning order. So as I said where is your proof you provide it and I'll be against the trust just as you are. And by the way no matter what occurred before the sit in what stopped you joining it?? After all not everybody who did were involved with what happened before.
As I said provide the information and I will condemn the trust if you can't well I'll leave that to you. You also do realise that the Neanderthals wee destroyed by the peace loving Homo sapiens don't you.
I'm not sure you can totally destroy wee to be honest and I am not convinced the Homosapiens would have been able to get their hands on a bottle of Domestic either.

KG7

It's hard to think of the perfect protest but in the spirit of making a suggestion...How about a 'For Sale' protest against Wycombe? Use the game to pack the stadium and 'advertise' our beloved club with big banners in the hope that a potential buyer may be onlooking.

At most may prompt a call. At least would piss Tim off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Astute

Can you have a look at where sisu are paying our players from their accounts?
So SISU have wasted untold millions on CCFC. Agreed?

You say none of it has gone on wages or court costs. Fisher doesn't get paid by CCFC. We haven't paid a massive amount of rent. We haven't built a new stadium. So where has it all gone?

singers_pore

I'm looking forward to hearing about what Nick intends to do in order to take the protest directly to SISU and hurt them rather than the club. Come on Nick. What are YOU planning to do?

You've already distanced yourself from your earlier suggestion that OTHER fans should tamper with the locks at SISU HQ. I am not interested in hearing your opinions about what other fans should be doing. What are YOU going to do?

skybluetony176

It's hard to think of the perfect protest but in the spirit of making a suggestion...How about a 'For Sale' protest against Wycombe? Use the game to pack the stadium and 'advertise' our beloved club with big banners in the hope that a potential buyer may be onlooking.

At most may prompt a call. At least would piss Tim off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that I like.

Sterling Archer

The "for sale" stuff could have legs if done well.

Could be used in the way to not affect the actual pitch and game as well, which seems to not help results at the moment.

eastwoodsdustman

A sisu out website optimised so that it appears top of lots of google search lists for investments etc.
Lots of individual email's to Sisu's inbox's, nothing offensive just asking them to sell up and move on.
Lots of letters/notices posted to Sisu's head office, again nothing offensive.
Tennis Balls and Vuvuzela's are also a good call by Northamptonshire Constabulary.

Grendel

How about our host "Nick" who is anti Sisu but CCFC who have no connection finance wise chains himself to Sisus HQ in London on a Monday morning and I will buy the chains and even ring all the press and TV stations to see the event. Better than putting cement in locks as he has suggested and then we can see Nicks true intentions.
Yes or No Nick as you seem very positive on separating the two entities.

If you think that will work why do you lack the bollocks to do it yourself?

christonabike

If you think that will work why do you lack the bollocks to do it yourself?
Grendel again you are shown up to be an un informed prick. I didnt mention putting cement etc in Sisus head office locks your bum chum did. Please keep up with things dear...............
FFS now I know why you havent come up with a great idea as your too busy licking hoops that suit your needs.

wingy

Fishers been doing that for five years.

skyblue1991

These are my some of my suggestions for what it is worth that should be legal and doable with funds.
1. start a protest fund with a view to:
2. Buy advertising space in financial journal to pinpoint owners failings
3. Buy billboard advertising space with content along the lines of political parties side of bus messages
4. Buy a big banner with protest message along the lines of " this is our club, its time to go" or words to that effect placed directly opposite their sight lines
5. Produce a protest scarf in green and red to raise funds and identify fellow protesters
6. Target Tim Fisher with emails where we fill up his in box one day a week- Timmy Tuesday
7. Set up a website and call it sisu out and ensure through google analytics that is placed above sisu on the search engine
Spam Tim Fisher's and SISU's email address using a spam bot which sends about 100 emails a minute.

Would be a good laugh.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
I'm looking forward to hearing about what Nick intends to do in order to take the protest directly to SISU and hurt them rather than the club. Come on Nick. What are YOU planning to do?

You've already distanced yourself from your earlier suggestion that OTHER fans should tamper with the locks at SISU HQ. I am not interested in hearing your opinions about what other fans should be doing. What are YOU going to do?

Distanced myself? I gave an example of what would be a protest targeting SISU rather than CCFC. It wasn't telling people to go out and ACTUALLY do it. It was a random example.

Nick

Administrator
Grendel again you are shown up to be an un informed prick. I didnt mention putting cement etc in Sisus head office locks your bum chum did. Please keep up with things dear...............
FFS now I know why you havent come up with a great idea as your too busy licking hoops that suit your needs.
Bum chum? Grow up.

Have I missed your great ideas?

Astute

Distanced myself? I gave an example of what would be a protest targeting SISU rather than CCFC. It wasn't telling people to go out and ACTUALLY do it. It was a random example.
I missed your good idea. What was it?

Do you want us to protest away from the public eye? Because it needs to be publicised as much as possible.

Nick

Administrator
I missed your good idea. What was it?

Do you want us to protest away from the public eye? Because it needs to be publicised as much as possible.

Pretty sure I have posted more ideas in this thread than you, COAB and singers pore put together and still haven't properly posted.

"I'll post some in here from computer"

Don't let that stop you in the hunt for likes.

Astute

Don't let that stop you in the hunt for likes.
What a load of bollocks. You don't want protests against SISU at games but fail to come out with anything worthwhile. And when I question you all you come out with is shite like this. If I was after 'likes' as you put it I wouldn't disagree with everyone on here at times. I put my views across. And you never seem to like it when they are not on the side of SISU. But you never say a word when I am having a go at the other sides involved in this shitfest.

Back at work today. Just had someone ask what is going on at our club. Says that he was watching Sky Sports when it went to our game live on Saturday. Showed the protest and flares. He didn't have a clue but is a football nut. Yet it is said on here that everyone already knows.

Nick

Administrator
What a load of bollocks. You don't want protests against SISU at games but fail to come out with anything worthwhile. And when I question you all you come out with is shite like this. If I was after 'likes' as you put it I wouldn't disagree with everyone on here at times. I put my views across. And you never seem to like it when they are not on the side of SISU. But you never say a word when I am having a go at the other sides involved in this shitfest.

Back at work today. Just had someone ask what is going on at our club. Says that he was watching Sky Sports when it went to our game live on Saturday. Showed the protest and flares. He didn't have a clue but is a football nut. Yet it is said on here that everyone already knows.

Yawn. Quote my whole post at least.

What have you suggested then? I'm saying a word in this thread where you haven't suggested anything yourself but are giving it the "what have you suggested line"' along with 2 others who have again suggested nothing either.

In this thread you have been direct to me, that's why I have replied to you.

It isn't complicated stuff really.

I don't want protests that can disrupt games, correct. Especially when sisu aren't even there and it will be the club being fined.

Astute

Yawn. Quote my whole post at least.

What have you suggested then? I'm saying a word in this thread where you haven't suggested anything yourself but are giving it the "what have you suggested line"' along with 2 others who have again suggested nothing either.

In this thread you have been direct to me, that's why I have replied to you.

It isn't complicated stuff really.

I don't want protests that can disrupt games, correct. Especially when sisu aren't even there and it will be the club being fined.
My stance is the same as before. Keep up with the protesting. But try and keep it legal. But you make out that we shouldn't.

Nick

Administrator
My stance is the same as before. Keep up with the protesting. But try and keep it legal. But you make out that we shouldn't.
I make out it shouldn't be things that only effect ccfc and damage games. What's the issue?

I've also said for a good while it should be things against sisu and not ccfc, if it has to be ccfc make it pro ccfc. plenty of threads and identity of ideas over time.

Yes, you must have missed all of those too.

Astute

I make out it shouldn't be things that only effect ccfc and damage games. What's the issue?
You make out that all protesting is a waste of time as it doesn't bother SISU. But their comments after such shows you to be wrong.

Nick

Administrator
You make out that all protesting is a waste of time as it doesn't bother SISU. But their comments after such shows you to be wrong.
I must have missed them going?

Strange how you steam into a thread about action against sisu which could potentially have something constructive.

Who's been more constructive in this thread about ideas for action against sisu, you, coab and singers pore or me?

That's before I'm even at a computer to reply properly.

shmmeee

To be fair Nick, your ideas are "see if we can find out who the investors are", which isn't really an idea as we can't. You mention Welcome Break, but that was 13 years ago. There's no way of knowing who they are invested in, or who is invested with them. It's a non-starter.

They've got small offices in Mayfair with a few people in and that's it. You ain't gonna get people down to London regularly, so it's not really a viable protest.

Not saying any of the other ideas are better, but let's not pretend you've given us a solid gold idea.

Users who are viewing this thread