Psgm1 (1 Viewer)

Hobo

Psgm1

How they spend their money is up to the Trust and its members not non members.
Re monitoring comments, if I joined the Trust for instance I wouldn't join as Hobo anymore than you would join as psgm1, so it's difficult for them to police.
Within any organisation there will be differences of opinion and expression, it would be wrong for them to sensor views. It is up to the individual to decide whether the Trust is right for them or not.
It is hard to measure what they are achieving and only time will tell. Probably very little but at least they are trying. They probably weren't solely responsible but at least partly for Fisher doing the public meetings.
Ido agree that some people resorts to abuse and derogatory remarks, a sad reflection on them and their arguments.
As someone else said you make some good points once all the ranting is cut away. But we all know you don't like the Trust, fine, your not a member, it's not your pound they are spending, so what grounds have you for got for continually complaining. As you are not a member why have they got any responsibility towards you and your own manifesto?
If I were you I would move on and use your energy fighting with what you believe in for the club. Why waste it on people you have no time for?

Grendel

Hmm. If you believe the trust trolls I am the devil incarnate!

Comments have been deleted - My fault is it?

I think the admin can back me up on this I have NEVER reported a comment, even though I could have pretty good cause. Indeed the admin has had a go at me for NOT reporting!

So fair to say I cannot be accused of that little gem - Unlike the trust trolls who have admitted on this very forum the arbitrarily report EVERY comment - again I would suspect the admin would agree a truck load of comments has been complained against!

Also I found out tonight that John Fletcher has stated that steve.b50 is not a member of the Trust's board. This is odd, as in an email to me he not only doesn't deny that steve.b50 is a member of the board, but has said he has been nothing but respectful!

Interesting that - especially when I received a PM with the subject - You are a real prat!

Is that what John Fletcher considers as being "Certainly Steve has been particularly polite and restrained"!

Also

In response to reminding him that Jan Personally e-mailed me stating he/the trust would investigate any "verbal or physical" attacks from trust members:

"I wasn't privy to what Jan said, but if you are correct, then he was wrong if that's what he said." - This Despite me forwarding a copy of the PM!

So Ladies and gentlemen I would say that is pretty categorical from this group. Far from being open honest and transparent, at least Mr Fletcher is deceitful, disingenuous, and highlights what I have found as everything that is wrong with the trust as it stands right now.

Grendel calls me a coward - haven't seen him doing anything heroic for a while? ANd I am standing up for what I believe ! Don't see this troll ever doing that - other than attacking others for doing precisely what they themselves have done!

So whilst you may very well not agree with my stance and you may well not agree with my methods, the fact is the trust has proven me 100% correct at every turn!

Is asking for private meetings open and honest? They asked questions of Sisu (fair enough) but haven't answered mine yet!

Is it unreasonable to ask what they are going to do with the trust fund they claimed was for purchasing a part of the club? Would other members like to know?

Is it a good use of these funds to have professionally made banners, when plain sheets would have been cheaper and as effective?

It's all very noble to say they are open honest and transparent, but what evidence is there that they are following this philosophy?

I have asked them repeatedly to state their achievements - considering I have been asked on numerous occassions what have I done, then quid pro quo surely an open honest and transparent group should be more than happy to share this- why are they silent on this point? They are happy enough to go in the media to promote themselves!

At the end of the day they cannot state their accomplishments because there aren't any!

A widely publicised protest - 3 of them, and still the combined total is under 100! FFS you can get more than 100 for a flash mob!

They seem to be using the scientologist approach to promotion. Get a group of fanatics spreading all kinds of abuse constantly and eventually their target will give up - at least that seems their plan!

Just take a look at the abusive comments from grendel, LAST, and the other comedian Broken. Have they ever backed up any of their attacks with evidence? I always back up my accusations! Perhaps this is why more and more people are backing away from this group.

All they do is cut and paste my comment and put some bilge that bears no relation to the comment they have responded to!

It's the arbitrary nature of their attacks that shows just how weak their defence is.

If they are genuine in their desire to talk, why would you put the subject heading "you are a real prat"?

It hardly sets up that if I met these people it would be respectful! They want to attack, but they realise these attacks look bad on the group, so take the ludicrous stance that their comments do not reflect the trust's views. And this is from a member of their board!

It's like those politicians who got caught with their noses in the trough. They aren't the parties normal operations, but they do reflect badly on their parties!

When you stand as part of an organisation anything you say or do will reflect on your group - that is how it works!

And when you have people like John Fletcher, spouting such nonsense claiming to not know who steve.b50 (basically trying to defend the trust from his outbursts) you really have to question why they have such a sinister and deceitful person as their chair.

Part of John's statement is:

"If fans can own 51% of every Bundesliga club, there’s no reason fans can’t do the same here"

Don't have a problem with that - IF they are prepared to pay for it. Problem is if this is the ultimate goal, why waste money on expensive single use banners, when sheets would do?

If you waste the fighting fund on this type of thing, there will be nothing left to fulfill your ambition!

There is simply no cohesive force, or plan for achieving their objectives. They soon realised no one in their group is capable of getting the funds needed (ironic when one of the board is a salesman for a living!) so this is why they are desperate for P4 to come in and give away 20% of the club for free!

This is why these people should be stopped. They are incapable of running even their own unworthy group, so how on earth can they be expected to bepart of running the club?

Hate to say it but the people who make money generally are the ones who are good at making money! Indeed were it not for us pesky supporters and the belligerence of ACL/ council helping, then sisu would already own the ricoh at a knocked down price!

Their is still hope, but the clique have proven utterly toothless. All they do now is self promote - which is not what they claim to be about, and is definitely not what is needed!

One voice is fine, but ultimately it is just one voice. And if that voice is the likes of John Fletcher - NO THANKS!!!

If you have an idea to save the club do it! Don't ask the clique to do it for you - they cannot possibly have the same passion for your idea as you do!

Many voices are harder to ignore than just one! Write to the FA, the FL, the government. Make as much noise as possible.

Think about it, if they receive one letter, it is easier to ignore than 100!

Cut the clique out of the equation. They have done nothing of use.

That is of course if you want to!

When's you birthday - I've got you a special present - a lifetime membership of the trust.

mark82

What an archane ill-conceived question!

Just because the majority think something does not mean they are right!

The majority thought disease was cholera was caused by miasma in the 19th century! They were wrong!

The majority of the Romans thought gods ruled the earth. They were wrong

The majority of thans thought Andy Thorn was a good manager when I was saying he was the worst in the history of the club! Again they were wrong!

The majority thought it was OK to burn witches in the 16th century - You saying this was right?

I will say it again - Just because the majority of people at a certain point in time believe aa certain thing is true has never does not and never will mean that automatically they are right!

I use an idiosyncratic thing called evidence. I watched the teams play, and could see problems.

By your illogical logic, then all you need to do is to get 7,000 saying the group are doing well, and ipso facto - it is true!

The only real way to discern a position is by the use of imperical information.

The clique had not done anything relevant or made a discernable difference to the club.

The mob just saying thay have does not make it so! Only evidence of them making a positive contribution to the club will suffice! But there is more evidence of their being Big foot than there is the clique getting anything altered at the club!

This is why I am so certain of my position. Because I research before I post! All the trolls do is automatically post a snide ill-conceived post - regardlesss of content!

That is not a basis for a rational argument now is it?

And quite frankly it shows a troubling lack of understanding of how things work if you think otherwise!

Of course if you can prove miasma and not parasites from faeces in the water, or you can prove that zeus & co exist,m then maybe the masses were right after all!

You didn't really answer the question, but then I didn't expect you would. All you have done is try to blind with bollocks. You have of course negated all the occasions where the majority are right.

I'm not saying you are always wrong but you are certainly not always right. You state you research before posting yet your views on the Trust are misguided at best. You show a very clear misunderstanding of their role.

SkyblueBazza

Answer this then psgm1 - why do your views always have to be extreme and against popular opinion? I'm all for everyone having their own opinions but you seem to go to the extreme opposite of what the majority think. That strikes me as odd, you can't be in the minority thinking on all subjects.

I've never seen you post other than to slate the trust / Robins / whoever your flavour of the month is. Do you have any moderate opinions or are they all extreme?

How do you come up with this "popular" opinion & "majority"? Maybe, yes most City fans would prefer SISU went. Maybe all would prefer to stay at the RICOH. However, not everyone (I'd even question whether the majority on this forum have) joined the trust. Of those that have - 3 protests with less than 100 doesn't constitute "popular" or "majority", but it does suggest apathy...to either the cause or the trust itself(even though people joined it).

I think I am one who has suggested before that PSGM1 is insightful & sometimes share his opinion. The salient points do so often get lost amongst the ranting though.

My suggestion would be, as someone else posted, for PSGM1 to refocus on what they are ultimately trying to achieve. Who is your enemy? Is it the trust? Is it the owners? Who??? Then focus on them rather than eternally ranting & slating the trust. If the trust are as you say...they will peter out as people become disillusioned with them, or they will flourish by what they achieve.

Hobo

Psgm1

People have opinions based on their perception of things, they also use the knowledge they have at any given time. Often it doesn't make them right or wrong. We can all seem to be right on occasions with the passage of time and the benefit of hindsight. The law of averages allows this. It doesn't mean or prove how we got to that answer was based on sound judgement or some superior set of skills other people don't have.

Being in the minority or the majority when you seem to be right is irrelevant. Sometimes nobody is right or wrong it is just down to opinion and personal preference.

I don't see why you feel you have to prove you are right as the minority and the majority are wrong all the time. But if it makes you feel better I'm happy for you, but it achieves nothing else.

Hobo

How do you come up with this "popular" opinion & "majority"? Maybe, yes most City fans would prefer SISU went. Maybe all would prefer to stay at the RICOH. However, not everyone (I'd even question whether the majority on this forum have) joined the trust. Of those that have - 3 protests with less than 100 doesn't constitute "popular" or "majority", but it does suggest apathy...to either the cause or the trust itself(even though people joined it).

I think I am one who has suggested before that PSGM1 is insightful & sometimes share his opinion. The salient points do so often get lost amongst the ranting though.

My suggestion would be, as someone else posted, for PSGM1 to refocus on what they are ultimately trying to achieve. Who is your enemy? Is it the trust? Is it the owners? Who??? Then focus on them rather than eternally ranting & slating the trust. If the trust are as you say...they will peter out as people become disillusioned with them, or they will flourish by what they achieve.

Exactly well put.

mark82

I kind of agree. It's the constant ranting that loses his point and makes him look a bit (a lot) silly. It's a one track record. I just wish he'd have an opinion on something else occasionally. Not every comment has to be an essay either.

He loses all credibility by ranting in the way he does about hi favourite topic of the moment. I disagree with much the trust do but can also recognise they do some good and mean well. For this reason I paid my pound so I have a say.

Users who are viewing this thread