QF Draw (4 Viewers)

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

if you look at the two starting line ups tonight, the Wolves 11 don’t look overly scary, Brighton look stronger, and their bench too…

HadjiChippo

Wasn’t impressed with Wolves against WBA, but they have some absolute quality on their day (Neto, Hwang etc.,)

don’t know which one I’d rather us play. Feel like Brighton would be more likely to mix their youngsters in.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Nothing to fear at all. We owe Brighton one from a few years back and we're miles better than we were then.
Wolves will be a local derby of course so anything can happen .

Either way we'll be underdogs but we have a chance and we've avoided the really big teams.

Otis

Nothing to fear at all. We owe Brighton one from a few years back and we're miles better than we were then.
Wolves will be a local derby of course so anything can happen .

Either way we'll be underdogs but we have a chance and we've avoided the really big teams.
Yup. That's how I feel too.

Think we are least have a bit of a chance.

Great_Expectations

Disappointing. Not at home and neither a particularly ideal away trip.

And because it’s not Liverpool or Man City, it’ll feel more “winnable” even though in reality either team is still a tough draw.

On the flip side, Brighton away a few seasons ago in the FA Cup was a great day out! Stayed over and made the most of it too. However that pre kids, so doubt that idea will fly this time!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Are there quarter final replays or just one game ?

Johnnythespider

Rational and reasoned.

It's not an exciting draw, but I certainly wouldn't call it a shit one.

We do at least have a chance here.
My comment wasn't about who it is but that it's away, I think that makes a whole world of difference to the possible outcome. Anyway where can I watch the Wolves v Brighton tie ?

Skybluedownunder

I don’t get why people are complaining with the draw. We’ve avoided all the big dogs.
If Wolves go through we’ve done well. Leicester would have been a boring draw.
Wouldn’t really wanna play Brighton, even their second string team is class.
Wolves could be do-able

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread