Racist Tweet. (1 Viewer)

Sub

Over 60 people liked it and at least 20 were Coventry fans. Cunts all round.
Anyone connected to it or liking it should be banned for life too and prosecuted to the full letter of the law they are just as bad as the original post !

Nick

Administrator
I understand people retweeted it, I think Akinfenwa did himself.

Liking it though... :emoji_scream:

ajsccfc

Yeah, with retweets you could apply the benefit of the doubt and assume at least some were just highlighting a twat, but likes just shows how many OMG EDGY teenagers have a Twitter account.

hill83

Yeah, with retweets you could apply the benefit of the doubt and assume at least some were just highlighting a twat, but likes just shows how many OMG EDGY teenagers have a Twitter account.

Plenty of older cunts on it too.

lifeskyblue

Hopefully a lot of other Coventry fans have tweeted him disowning the racist idiot and complimented akinfenwa in his game last night. He certainly is a handful for any defence. He would improve any team at this level with his presence, his flick ons and hid his goals

PUSB

letsallsingtogether

Depends how fat you are :D

Lost just under a stone in the last 3 weeks. Eldest son getting married this year. Just another 3 stone to go :jawdrop:
Is that so you can wear a top hat:)

Otis

I understand people retweeted it, I think Akinfenwa did himself.

Liking it though... :emoji_scream:
It's just words though. I think that is how some people see it unfortunately.

Think it is just anything goes for some people. 'How can I insult them the best I can.'

It's inexcusable, buy my daughter comes home with a few things and I have told her off about it.

'Spas' is one and the other is talking about 'Show us your rape face' or if you brush past her 'Ooh, you just raped me.'

I have soon put a stop to that. She picks it up from school.

What an idiot this lad is though. Totally unacceptable and I hope the police go and have words with him.

robbieray

I know the feeling. I carry a bit of excess weight. But although my middle is slightly rounded it is solid. I am now down to 17st 2 but fitter than most lads half my age. Years of training helps. Just like what he will have done.

It also helps not being a short arse :D
Hello mate how are you sorry if I have made any negative posts about you

Astute

lol as you said you were a big guy !
Don't worry. A big softie and don't hold a grudge against most things. Only lose it when I have to. But always in a controlled manner.

Buy you a pint in London if you like :)

rupert_bear

I would simply put him alone in a room with Akinfenwa and let him explain his abuse the thought of that would make his shot very runny.

Astute

I would simply put him alone in a room with Akinfenwa and let him explain his abuse the thought of that would make his shot very runny.
Just your normal keyboard warrior being someone he isn't. And occasionally getting it totally wrong. Still needs slapping down a peg or two.

There are a few things I really hate. And I mean hate. One of them is racism. It has no place in society. Nobody can choose the colour of their skin. Everyone should be taken for the person that they are. Full stop.

Astute

Way to go well done
Cheers. Finding it quite easy. Just cut out chocolate and goodies. Had a 1Kg steak Tuesday. Didn't wash it down with lots of goodies like I normally would. Drinking the same. Weighed myself at work yesterday. Lost another 2lb :)

shmmeee

Akinfenwa changed the game IMO, don't think he missed a header all half, our defenders were just bouncing off him.

Isn't there some kind of punishment there days where you have to go to the victim and apologise? I'd say do that.

Then have the police have to pop out for an urgent phone call.

Gosford Green

He did expose what a lot of our failings have been this season. It was a very long 45 minutes and where did the ref find 6 minutes of extra time from?

Skyblueweeman

I think it would be good of the Trust or the Club to release a statement/public apology to Akinfenwa and Wycombe and say that it's not symptomatic of our club.

To be fair to their fans as well, I saw a couple of Cov fans walk towards them after the final whistle (stopped by the police) but were applauding the Wycombe fans and then probably a couple of hundred Wycombe fans visibly clapped back.

Was genuinely a nice thing to see. Bar the obvious 'you're going down' chant, I thought they were a decent bunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmmeee

I think it would be good of the Trust or the Club to release a statement/public apology to Akinfenwa and Wycombe and say that it's not symptomatic of our club.

To be fair to their fans as well, I saw a couple of Cov fans walk towards them after the final whistle (stopped by the police) but were applauding the Wycombe fans and then probably a couple of hundred Wycombe fans visibly clapped back.

Was genuinely a nice thing to see. Bar the obvious 'you're going down' chant, I thought they were a decent bunch.

To be fair, we are going down.

Skyblueweeman

He did expose what a lot of our failings have been this season. It was a very long 45 minutes and where did the ref find 6 minutes of extra time from?

To be fair, Wycombe have been on fire the past few months and have exposed a number of teams failings.

Astute

I would love it if we invested money made from our tinpot cup run was invested in making an offer for Akinfenwa. Having a beast like him would see us climb the table. But a bit late for now though.

ajsccfc

Akinfenwa changed the game IMO, don't think he missed a header all half, our defenders were just bouncing off him.

Isn't there some kind of punishment there days where you have to go to the victim and apologise? I'd say do that.

Then have the police have to pop out for an urgent phone call.

There was a great one recently where a girl who either reviews games or makes them responded to teen boys sending her rape threats by finding their mums and showing them the messages.

shmmeee

There was a great one recently where a girl who either reviews games or makes them responded to teen boys sending her rape threats by finding their mums and showing them the messages.

Oh please find that link I'd love to see that.

Users who are viewing this thread