Ratings (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

If fleck had played the first half as he did the second what rating would he have then?

9 over 90 minutes is typical hyperbole from you.

Typical hyperbole, says the most hyperbole prone twat I've ever had the displeasure to encounter. Why can't you just accept that we will always disagree on everything, forever, and stop commenting on my posts? I know your objective in life is to make using this forum a miserable experience for other people, but I've just about had enough of your immature inflammatory comments now. You really are the ultimate online loser.

ashbyjan

Just like to point out this is my view as a fan not the Trust view ;)

Murphy - 7 - not much to do first half but good saves second - distribution was awful though
Christie 8 - Best game for a while but still runs into blind alleys at times, took goal well
Martin - 7 - did job - unfussy player who would be a good replacement for Wood and a fraction of salary (if he's available)
Edge - 6 - did job, no real howlers but still not as dominant as could be
Stewart 7 - his experience showed
Barton 7 - first half had room to express himself but in second was closed down and didn't cope as well. Did get stuck in and hopefully will develop that side of his game
Bailey 6 - unglamourous role but did the basics
Fleck 7 see Barton but even more ineffective second half as really seems to have no idea how to tackle
Moussa 7 - A constant threat and provided outlet for defence
Baker - 6 - no lack of effort but didn't look ready for comeback but showed guts for trying
Ball 6 - held the ball up ok, was bullied by Jones but stood up to him well, worked his socks off but won't be missed when goes back to Derby

Overall a good first half display when Donny inexplicably gave us time and room and we should have been more than one up but second half they got in our faces and we didn't have a plan B to counteract it but held in through a mix of guts and a bit of luck. Overall a good end to a miserable week.

Murphy - 8 - Great saves towards the end, gave us the win
Cyrus - 9 - Amazing performance. Looks like he's finally nailed down his form :)
Martin 7 - Good game for him. One of his best. Still work to do though
Edje 7 - Another strong and consistent game for Edje
Stewart - 6 - Looked a little dodgy and sometimes was too slow and not that great going forward, but decent
Baker - 7 - Great first game back after his op. Best he could have been given the circumstances
Barton - 8 - Great game for him. Attacking play was great and defensivly great too. Finally got his confidence after his leg break. It could be the start of the rest of his career
Bailey - 6 - Uneventful. Still think Thomas should replace him
Fleck - 7 - Great pass to Cyrus for the goal. Sometimes was a little slow and lazy but mostly good
Moussa - 8 - Good attacking play again from Moussa. His mad run near the end deserved a goal
Ball - 5 - Madness starting him. If you're gonna drop Cody, bring in Wilson. Ball tried but he wasnt up to it

Subs:
Wilson - 7 - Went for every ball, deserves a start
Bell - N/A - Barely got a touch and made no impact. Wouldnt be fair to rate him
Thomas - 5 - Wasnt on for long but what he did was done well

LJC_CCFC

Why don't people understand that Fatty Ball started because we were up against two 6ft 5in centre halfs and we needed a physical presence which Cody and Wilson don't offer

shy_tall_knight

Ball worked hard but has a similar goal threat as clive platt. Had a couple of half chances which he fluffed. Can't afford to play strikers that don't score or even look like scoring. For a young man he isin poor physical condition and wonder whether thorne chose him so they could dine together.

Users who are viewing this thread