Refereeing (1 Viewer)

xcraigx

Same player touches the ball twice before anyone else so that's got to be the issue.

wingy

Haven't really studied it but is it before or after it comes off the defender thus making the offside irrelevant?

Ricketts

I see Rebecca Welch is becoming the first female referee for a Premier League game. I don’t recall seeing her running the line or refereeing any of our games. Surely she should’ve had some time in the championship before the Premier League?
Some of me the best officials I have been women presumedly because they come under more scrutiny? Particularly the woman who took over at half time in one of our matches and transformed it.

robbiethemole

I see Rebecca Welch is becoming the first female referee for a Premier League game. I don’t recall seeing her running the line or refereeing any of our games. Surely she should’ve had some time in the championship before the Premier League?
Some of me the best officials I have been women presumedly because they come under more scrutiny? Particularly the woman who took over at half time in one of our matches and transformed it.

The lovely Sian Massey against Forest?

shmmeee

Always been impressed with the women officials TBH, and let’s be honest we’re crying out for decent refs, can’t be discouraging people cos they’re black or female.

Robinshio

Amy was totally rubbish - got so influenced by the crowd - Only needed a handful of us to shout for a free kick, and she gave it

Adge

Referee from the Brum games has been promoted to the prem for boxing day. Not surprising. Very good performance last week done well to progress so quickly
Oh the one that missed the blatant handball……,? 😜

David O'Day

Assistant on the far side when the apparent infringement was the other side of the penalty area? Ah, ok.
yep he was looking straight across the pitch at it with no one blocking his view, most people have eyes that work at distance of of more than 5 feet, maybe not at your "good" level but you'd think it was a prerequisite for a championship official

stevefloyd

With the introduction of female referees for the first time in the Premier league, players need to be warned that they may get booked for the fouls they committed years ago that they had completely forgot about

Sky Blue Pete

With the introduction of female referees for the first time in the Premier league, players need to be warned that they may get booked for the fouls they committed years ago that they had completely forgot about
Sexist!
I got told off for sharing this - thought it was so true but oh well

SkyBlueSoul

How on earth is it a step in the right direction? It’s an outrageous and pathetic thing to do, childish doesn’t even come close. They should be deducted a dozen points at the very least.
I was joking

shmmeee

Sexist!
I got told off for sharing this - thought it was so true but oh well

Just sent it to my missus

Miranda Cosgrove Waiting GIF by Paramount+

SkyBlueSoul

Just saw that Istanbulspor are rock bottom of the league, so seems like the club president may be looking to deflect blame for an inevitable relegation…

Funnily enough, they were the first team I watched when I was out there. 2 Lig and an attendance of 200 tops but still had riot vans and armed police

fb6b93ad9234fcea7b037718f0c74e52.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread