Reform A new CCFC in Coventry or follow CCFC out of Coventry (1 Viewer)

Stay or go

• Total voters

stupot07

Why don't you enter the answer a hypothecate question camp.

It isn't half boring to say neither. He asked for which one.

The question is too vague, that's why. Is it a temporary move or a permanent move? How long is temporary? How far would the move be?

Ccfcjames91

I will follow coventry all the way until it is nailed on that they will be moving out of the city forever ....... Until then get behind the team wherever they are even if you get to a few games don't turn your back this is what SISU want

andy_scates

The question is too vague, that's why. Is it a temporary move or a permanent move? How long is temporary? How far would the move be?

Na you're thinking far too deep into it. He's basically said if we were moving forever, say 30 miles away, what would you do

The question is too vague ?

There was lots of talk of going and also lots of "i wont follow Coventry out of Coventry" so I thought i'd poll it, I didn't think that far ahead to consider kiosk size's and tactile paving slab arrangements

andy_scates

There was lots of talk of going and also lots of "i wont follow Coventry out of Coventry" so I thought i'd poll it, I didn't think that far ahead to consider kiosk size's and tactile paving slab arrangements

Hahaha im waiting for "will there be a wall we can put a brick in"

stupot07

Na you're thinking far too deep into it. He's basically said if we were moving forever, say 30 miles away, what would you do

The OP wasn't that explicit. If the move was permanent like the the Wimbledon move to Milton Keynes, I would probably still chose neither. Ccfc would cease to exist and a new club wouldn't mean anything to me, no PL years, No FA cup win, no Dublin, hadji, Quinn, ndlovu, Regis, Hutchinson, etc. However I may feel differently if it did happen.

I would probably turn my back on football and get a golf membership.

Grendel

I'd give up supporting anyone - an option that doesn't exist.

stupot07

You are usually found in some dark SISU orifice.

That's simply not true, I am still sitting on the fence. Just because I'm not holding a pitch fork doesn't mean I'm pro sisu.

I'm starting to get fecked off with all this pro sisu rent boy bollocks. People need to grow up, because this forum is rapidly going down hill.

Grendel

At least 60 people understand the concept of a hypothetical question.

There is no option to say walk away and not interested in either -- all polls have a don't know option.

stupot07

No - you should have made it more explicit - is that a permanent or temporary move. Or do you not think that level of detail was important?

Last edited:

Flying Fokker

That's simply not true, I am still sitting on the fence. Just because I'm not holding a pitch fork doesn't mean I'm pro sisu.

I'm starting to get fecked off with all this pro sisu rent boy bollocks. People need to grow up, because this forum is rapidly going down hill.

Maybe? The thing is, several people on here were vocal in terms of dissing the fans who were anti sisu as well. You are entirely right in your comments above. The forum is not going down hill and will continue to evolve with new opinions. All credit to those putting the effort in to share their views.

In terms of where we are with city I think many of us are coming round to the reality that Fisher et al are looking to take the club out of Coventry. It seems that there is some common ground in that most of us will call it a day when that happens. This City is Coventry City.

I will not go to home matches outside a 5 mile radius of the City. I hope the club remains where it should be.

Last edited:

stupot07

Maybe? The thing is, several people on here were vocal in terms of dissing the fans who were anti sisu as well. You are entirely right in your comments above. The forum is not going down hill and will continue to evolve with new opinions. All credit to those putting the effort in to share their views.

In terms of where we are with city I think many of us are coming round to the reality that Fisher et al are looking to take the club out of Coventry. It seems that there is some common ground in that most of us will call it a day when that happens. This City is Coventry City.

I will not go to home matches outside a 5 mile radius of the City. I hope the club remains where it should be.

I don't believe I have dissed those who are anti sisu, even if I don't agree with all of what they say, i try to stay above it. However I have been called sisu rent boy, season ticket holding scum, scab, etc on a number of occasions, and your post saying I'm usually found at sisu orifice is an example of that. In terms of name calling, this forum is going down hill, I'm all for different views but the name calling for me is starting to go too far too often.

I'm continuing to sit on the fence and try to see both sides of the argument, doesnt mean i agree them and it doesn't make me a scab and it doesn't make me a sisu rent boy.

torchomatic

But we're not being forced to.

Don't think so deeply it is an Internet forum. Give the poor OP an an answer he has said if you were forced to chose one

James Smith

I'd either support the new team or campaign to get the Ladies team to play at the Ricoh and watch them instead :whistle:.

covmark

Don't think so deeply it is an Internet forum. Give the poor OP an an answer he has said if you were forced to chose one
Hardly thinking deeply to state whether it's temporary or permanent, I think if it was permanent most if not, all would give up on them

torchomatic

I wouldn't watch a phoenix team. No history.

If City moved temporarily to a close enough venue then I'd still go, if not, I wouldn't.

ajsccfc

At least 60 people understand the concept of a hypothetical question.

And a few more understand that a hypothetical question can have more than two incredibly simplified answers. Supporting nobody at all in the event of a permanent move is a very real hypothetical option.

Macca

Jesus there's some whiney feckers on here. If you don t want to answer the hypothetical question bore off and don t answer the thread, simple. You know when your mates ask which one if the Saturdays you want to bone??? It ain t going to happen you know.

Ps a team not based in Coventry can feck off

torchomatic

And a few more understand that a hypothetical question can have more than two incredibly simplified answers. Supporting nobody at all in the event of a permanent move is a very real hypothetical option.

sorry about that , I shall change my personality to that of a middle aged man who argues his point until his last breath and constantly tries to out wit others and make out I have a higher intellect , I will constantly say things like "your missing the point" or "your not getting my point" rather than give a light hearted simple poll.

ajsccfc

For someone claiming light hearted, you're quite the drama queen. I accept your apology.

Users who are viewing this thread