Regrets - RS (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Would love to hear tf attempt to explain the problems. He was allowed to say it was just recruitment. That was a part of course

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

@Earlsdon_Skyblue1 Slades comments have fanned the flames, he showed little regard for us and has tried to shift the blame.

We should sacked him after ten games without a league win, he's caused irreversible damage and deserves to get a volley of abuse when we play Grimsby (if he's still in charge by then)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

@Earlsdon_Skyblue1 Slades comments have fanned the flames, he showed little regard for us and has tried to shift the blame.

We should sacked him after ten games without a league win, he's caused irreversible damage and deserves to get a volley of abuse when we play Grimsby (if he's still in charge by then)

I agree, we should have sacked him. Being the third manager in the season that was never going to happen though.

He is the worst manager we had this season, but he did not land us in that trouble in the first place, he just (somehow) made it considerably worse. The origins come in the summer, from TM, Venus, and SISU.

All four of the above are accountable for our relegation.

covcity4life

I agree, we should have sacked him. Being the third manager in the season that was never going to happen though.

He is the worst manager we had this season, but he did not land us in that trouble in the first place, he just (somehow) made it considerably worse. The origins come in the summer, from TM, Venus, and SISU.

All four of the above are accountable for our relegation.

but slade is the most accountable

as recruitment did not leave us with a squad that should have been 17pts adrift

agree?

steve82

agree?

Disagree...
I agree slades stats are not good reading but recruitment DID leave us short with a weak mental and physical squad.
Surely you can see that.

torchomatic

agree?

Mowbray had four full months from May to get the recruitment right. Whilst other clubs were signing all we got were excuses saying everyone was on holiday or they were waiting until after the Euros had finished. He released Martin and Phillips before trying to sign championship players who kept us waiting then didn't sign. He then panicked and brought in some total dross.

He then had the nerve to jump ship when we were rooted to the bottom of the table with HIS squad. Venus and Slade compounded our plight but it started with Mowbray.

steve82

Mowbray had four full months from May to get the recruitment right. Whilst other clubs were signing all we got were excuses saying everyone was on holiday or they were waiting until after the Euros had finished. He released Martin and Phillips before trying to sign championship players who kept us waiting then didn't sign. He then panicked and brought in some total dross.

He then had the nerve to jump ship when we were rooted to the bottom of the table with HIS squad. Venus and Slade compounded our plight but it started with Mowbray.

At last some sense.... fair assessment.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

agree?

Half and half.

I think the squad was utterly abysmal but probably shouldn't have been relegated by as much as it has.

I don't think we were ever 17 points adrift, but anyway it doesn't really matter. If you get relegated by goal difference, you still get relegated. That's where we were left, in the drop zone.

To go from flirting with the top to being at the very bottom is completely unforgivable, but as I said in my last post, there's four entities that take responsibility for our fate.

Slade took the grenade we were given and pulled the pin out.

ecky

The 3 stooges that have sent us down have cut and run...

Mowbray Slade n Venus
I hope none of them dare show their face in cov again after what they and ultimately Fisher have done to us

Grendel

But slade the worst

Finnally. Next time just agree with me even uf you dont. Saves time lads.

No Mowbray was shot and we should have booted him months before we did.

You were so excited by his brand of football you never even turned up

You don't even know who the clubs top scorer is

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Killing time at work....
Points per game ratio.. 44 games
MR 1.1
MV 1.08
TM 0.6
RS 0.54
None is exactly great!

As a manager, Russel Slade is without a doubt the worst in that list. Aside from looking like he's been dragged through Sports Direct backwards, he's a complete gimp of a manager, who has tried to shift the blame. Even Robins was shocked by the state of Slade's squad when he arrived!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

As a manager, Russel Slade is without a doubt the worst in that list. Aside from looking like he's been dragged through Sports Direct backwards, he's a complete gimp of a manager, who has tried to shift the blame. Even Robins was shocked by the state of Slade's squad when he arrived!

The squad mostly built by Mowbray?

Btw you only get a like for the Sports Direct comment. He really does look as if he got lost in the box of caps at the front of the store.

covcity4life

I went loads last season. Amazing football

This season on 2 holidays. I am a lucky guy i know i know!

Sordell was top scorer till charlton game pretty sur ei put a question mark next to it in original post anyway

You used a childs death as a joke against someone. Youbsaid tou wanted a footballer you didnt like shot dead.

I like this game! I win at everything!

steve82

still laughing

Don't think he quite said that, you on about the fitness?
In which case Slade in reality wasn't here long enough to do damage to that also. That's TM and MV reins where the fitness issues fall.
RS does hold the title of worst points return for sure tho narrowly over TM.

Users who are viewing this thread