Right then who is in the know… The alleged trouble in the camp? (3 Viewers)

ms639

Plenty of rumours at the game today about a rift within the squad, various options.

a) Godden and Gyok bust up
b) Godden / Gyok argument with robins
c) small contingent of players causing disruption
d) Robins has shagged Joy and Tim is fuming

Anybody know the truth?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evo1883

Well we have several posters who know everything else ,so I'm sure there will be no issue clarifying the rumours we've all heard today

samccov1987

Looks pretty ominous that something big has gone on. In the last two games we’ve left Gus, Dabo, Godden, Gyo on the bench plus dropped Moore albeit that one was warranted on form.

Thats half of the starting 11 and all senior pros.

Throw in Robbins comments midweek and it really feels like something is going to break soon.

Ian1779

Adi needs to hold of them all and start swinging some windmills…

slowpoke

I was at Acadamy game at Barnsley today and talking to an itk so called who said our financial situation is very dire said a few things I wouldn’t put on here but expects the shit to hit the fan any time soon.

Jamesimus

Looks pretty ominous that something big has gone on. In the last two games we’ve left Gus, Dabo, Godden, Gyo on the bench plus dropped Moore albeit that one was warranted on form.

Thats half of the starting 11 and all senior pros.

Throw in Robbins comments midweek and it really feels like something is going to break soon.

We've benched players because the season has only just started for us and the squad is small. Two full games a week straight away, without getting injuries is difficult and therefore needs to be managed.

ms639

I was at Acadamy game at Barnsley today and talking to an itk so called who said our financial situation is very dire said a few things I wouldn’t put on here but expects the shit to hit the fan any time soon.

Why wouldn’t you put them on here? Does Joy know where you live?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

Yeah, those claiming our financial situation isn’t that bad because we didn’t make a big sale are burying their heads in the sand.

Flying Fokker

So, assuming there is credence in the club being in trouble, how come bids were turned down for some of the stars?

Short term there may be issues caused by the pitch, but haven’t SISU been running the club with tight budgetary control? Is debt not being serviced?

Sick Boy

So, assuming there is credence in the club being in trouble, how come bids were turned down for some of the stars?

Short term there may be issues caused by the pitch, but haven’t SISU been running the club with tight budgetary control? Is debt not being serviced?
What bids were these? From what we were told is if CoH hadn’t got injured he’d have gone.

long way home

From what i understand its all come from players feeling let down by the club and MR telling them nothing can be done. I dont think this ends with 2 wins all being happy, i dont think anyone hearing things from within should be ignored. Its a massive problem.

Its not squad rotation or a little argument in training.

Sick Boy

From what i understand its all come from players feeling let down by the club and MR telling them nothing can be done. I dont think this ends with 2 wins all being happy, i dont think anyone hearing things from within should be ignored. Its a massive problem.
Feeling let down in what way?

1ccfc

That's what I thought. Weren't we supposed to be living within our means, being sensible in the transfer market. Yes we've got debt, but I thought we were keeping it under control unlike other clubs. It's all very confusing.

Great_Expectations

No idea if there’s any truth in this, but there does seem to be a lot flying around at the minute. The absence of SBB is also disconcerting.

It’s obviously shit, but you can cope with poor performances, off field shit etc, as it’s all things I believe we’ll overcome.

But if there’s trouble in the camp, that’s really really hard to come back from and doesn’t bode well for the season. We need togetherness now more than before.

I said it on the match thread, but it’s mental how quickly things have turned sour.

Before we all lose the plot though, let’s remember nothing has been validated yet. It could all just be pub rumours that have, and continue to, grow legs.

slowpoke

Losing away at Norwich isn’t a disaster it’s going to be down to us at home games to raise our support and not to keep coming on here slagging off the same players. Our finance position is what it is, perhaps worse than we thought but we can be the twelfth man get and behind the club it needs us

CCFCSteve

Losing away at Norwich isn’t a disaster it’s going to be down to us at home games to raise our support and not to keep coming on here slagging off the same players. Our finance position is what it is, perhaps worse than we thought but we can be the twelfth man get and behind the club it needs us

Next week is massive. Hopefully we can get a big crowd up there and make a great atmosphere. The players need it now more than ever

Saddlebrains

Tbf I've heard today financially we're in the toilet and the reason the players wanted out who wanted out is because of these concerns

We literally cannot afford to exist as a championship club under these owners

Grendel

Tbf I've heard today financially we're in the toilet and the reason the players wanted out who wanted out is because of these concerns

We literally cannot afford to exist as a championship club under these owners

Nah that’s bed wetting

fernandopartridge

I wouldn't be surprised if running August's payroll was a challenge for the club.

It's gone a bit quiet about ramifications / compensation for the pitch being unavailable.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread