Right then who is in the know… The alleged trouble in the camp? (1 Viewer)

Ann Proctor-Brown

Plenty of rumours at the game today about a rift within the squad, various options.

a) Godden and Gyok bust up
b) Godden / Gyok argument with robins
c) small contingent of players causing disruption
d) Robins has shagged Joy and Tim is fuming

Anybody know the truth?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On facebook someone said it was (a)

Jamesimus

McFadz was up against Pukki today one of the best if not the best strikers in the division.

I don't doubt that. He had a decent season last season but was hoping that we'd be looking at phasing him out / looking more to the future this season. But instead he's played every minute of everything still haha.

better days

No new info today but when Hamer and COH were given new contracts last year we all thought it was good business even though their salary levels were unsustainable in the long run
The purpose was to secure full value for when one or both were sold
Unfortunately COH's injury and lack of serious interest in Hamer torpedoed the plan
And the lack of income for the lost home games has no doubt accelerated the crisis

Last edited:

Saddlebrains

No new info today but when Hamer and COH were given new contracts last year we all thought it was good business even though their salary levels were unsustainable in the long run
The purpose was to secure full value for when tone or both were sold
Unfortunately COH's injury and lack of serious interest in Hamer torpedoed the plan
And the lack of income for the lost home games has no doubt accelerated the crisis

Has the amount they are on and continue to be on pissed off a few?

shmmeee

I can imagine the likes of Fadz and Godden who are the experienced pros are on less than most cos of where their contracts came from and aren’t too happy. Moore is out of sorts and out of the team. Bidwell only just arrived and Waghorn wants out.

Probably a lack of experienced voices inclined to speak up right now.

Brighton Sky Blue

I can imagine the likes of Fadz and Godden who are the experienced pros are on less than most cos of where their contracts came from and aren’t too happy. Moore is out of sorts and out of the team. Bidwell only just arrived and Waghorn wants out.

Waghorn has at least looked professional in each of his appearances. It ultimately comes down to whether these players care more about individual preservation or the team

shmmeee

Waghorn has at least looked professional in each of his appearances. It ultimately comes down to whether these players care more about individual preservation or the team

I don’t get how they aren’t one and the same.

Oh you’re sad you haven’t had your multimillion pound move cos you’re so great. Yeah us too, maybe pull your fingers out and it’ll happen.

Brighton Sky Blue

I don’t get how they aren’t one and the same.

Oh you’re sad you haven’t had your multimillion pound move cos you’re so great. Yeah us too, maybe pull your fingers out and it’ll happen.

A young ambitious pro just has tunnel vision-‘they took my chance away, now time to sulk’. They need to hear of this thing called a shop window and learn that if they really want out then it’s time to put themselves in it.

I’m not happy in my job and am looking to move too but I still have enough professional pride to carry on doing it as well as I can

Perryccfc

Noticed at the end when the players came to clap the fans that Robins and Gyo had an embrace for longer than you would class as normal, would love to know what was being said.

Brighton Sky Blue

Maybe something to do with this?

Just worked out with the wife what we spent on today and Hull

About £90 for match tickets
£190 on the train with railcard
£50 for food/drink

Quite a lot even with our leafy Leamington abode taken into account. Wouldn’t hurt for players not to feel like it’s a chore to say thank you before collecting a big payout for 90 minutes’ work max

Happy_Martian

Kelly got a new contract last year and he's Club Captain and still paid less than the "Big 3". Okay, he's not on the training pitch but he should still be in the circle to hear back stabbing or out and out hostility. And he should be the one to take the players aside individually and knock some sense into them. They may not be getting paid the amount they think they deserve but if they think they're hard done by, the alternative is to go stack shelves at Tescos and then try and complain.

Grendel

Kelly got a new contract last year and he's Club Captain and still paid less than the "Big 3". Okay, he's not on the training pitch but he should still be in the circle to hear back stabbing or out and out hostility. And he should be the one to take the players aside individually and knock some sense into them. They may not be getting paid the amount they think they deserve but if they think they're hard done by, the alternative is to go stack shelves at Tescos and then try and complain.

An ITK said Kelly was on 8 grand a week. He shouldn’t even be here anymore

pusbccfc

Perryccfc

Maybe something to do with this?

No, I watched Gyo, he came over of his own accord from the other end of the pitch. The ones I noticed walking straight off were Panzo, Tavares and Dabo I think. Although I didn’t actually notice them get told to come over.

SlowerThanPlatt

Next weeks home attendance be very interesting, bottom of the league and £33 tickets

We got nearly 24,000 for the fixture last year which was on Sky

Users who are viewing this thread