Rochdale (Away) Match Thread (3 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

Wise was a good player for us and not just because he intimidated some of the opposition. ;)

Didn't intimidate them, but knew how to get under their skin - which put them off their game, as they spent half of their game concentrating on getting him rather than whatever role it was, that they were meant to be performing for their team.

James Smith

Didn't intimidate them, but knew how to get under their skin - which put them off their game, as they spent half of their game concentrating on getting him rather than whatever role it was, that they were meant to be performing for their team.

That too but I heard an interview on the local radio station with a young player before an away game. Bloke said he didn't fancy facing DW on the pitch I thought it can't hurt having that reputation, except perhaps with the referee.

Last edited:

stupot07

10/1 on sky bet for a cov win and Joe Cole goal anytime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

[MENTION=2910]cov[/MENTION]entry_City: FULL #CCFC XI: Charles-Cook, Phillips, Ricketts, Martin, Stokes, Vincelot, Morris, O'Brien, Cole, Armstrong, Fortune. #PUSB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Murphy and Kent drop out

SlowerThanPlatt

[MENTION=2910]cov[/MENTION]entry_City: FULL #CCFC XI: Charles-Cook, Phillips, Ricketts, Martin, Stokes, Vincelot, Morris, O'Brien, Cole, Armstrong, Fortune. #PUSB

stupot07

Beat you!!! ;)

stupot07

Subs: Burge (GK), Harries, C. Thomas, Kent, Murphy, Lameiras, Tudgay.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Yep, both were disappointing on Saturday.

Very. I also think Murphy could be useful coming off the bench, especially after being seemingly dropped and he'll want to prove a point. He's got pace when he's not pumped up. Imagine what he's like when he is.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Plus JOB will
Provide cover for Phillips at RB as he I'll be finding his feet.

Superb team selection IMO, spot on to start this game & attacking pacey options to come off the bench.

Skyblueweeman

Worth trying the bbc site, they sometimes forget to turn off the live stream for midweek games.

Just downloaded an app called Radio Player. Got it on there if you're struggling and BBC blocks non-regional listeners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

Jack Griffin

Anyone know if you can get it on radio (in non Cov/Warks area)?

Does this internet stream work for you?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_coventry_warwickshire

Ahhhhh.... maybe not then... but how do they tell where you live?

Just downloaded an app called Radio Player. Got it on there if you're struggling and BBC blocks non-regional listeners.

PS Just tried a geolocation site on my IP, (https://www.iplocation.net/) it came up with various results from different services
Daventry, Manchester, Northampton, Birmingham, 2 Rugby... I am actually in Coventry.

Last edited by a moderator:

coop

Personally I would of dropped Fortune to the bench and left Murphy in as when the play gets to Fortune he slows it down and would also like to see Armstrong up top running onto through balls from Cole and Job

shmmeee

Personally I would of dropped Fortune to the bench and left Murphy in as when the play gets to Fortune he slows it down and would also like to see Armstrong up top running onto through balls from Cole and Job

You need the strength away from home IMO. I'd have done the same.

Dat bench doe.

shmmeee

Works on TuneIn as well. That's usually blocked so I guess the BBC feed is working.

stupot07

The radio feed on the apps usually get blocked just before kick off but you'll get the phone in afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread