Rochdale (H) match thread (4 Viewers)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
TM can't count. He said a couple of changes. This is three!

Unless he's another like my wife and my mum and various other people who think 'a couple' can mean 2, 3, 4 or whatever.

Sent from my LG-D405 using Tapatalk

Had this the other week. Met up with family and one of them referred to a 'few' as meaning any number after 2 really. Mentioned something that was 4-5 months away, and they said 'that's only a 'few' weeks!'

chiefdave

Inspired by the thread the other day I've signed up with Bet365 and put money on us to win. Don't let me down!

stevefloyd

If Tudguy is not injured though it is incredibly harsh he was bad on Tuesday but got absolutely no service a bit like Southend away.
So Lameiras gets his start I like him so hope he grabs it - would have been nice for Martin to start maybe not quite fit yet as not even on bench. Hopefully Cole and Madders have good ones too come on Sky Blues lets do this.

I like Lameiras his passes can unlock defences... lets hope he has a great game today

Grendel

The start isn't inspiring much confidence. More joke attempts at clearing our lines.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Maddison pushed off the ball, ref plays advantage Fleck gets into the box but his cross can't be met by a city player and chance is cleared

Armstrong looked to try and take a touch when possibly could have hit it first time and avoid their defence getting back to clear

Grendel

A chance! And cole should have scored.

Gazolba

What does Rose have to do to get a start?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Decent play By Ruben to play a ball into Cole, he shoots keeper saves and although Armstrong gets the ball, shoots high and over, Lino said he was offside anyway. If he wasn't, it would have been classes as an awful miss. As he was, I'll put it down to him knowing the flag had gone up ;)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Fleck runs forward with the ball again; plays it wide to Armstrong, he plays a great ball across the box but no one there to get on the end of it. Should have been where Armstrong should have positioned himself as the main striker but can't be in two places at once

Users who are viewing this thread