Rotherham match thread (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

All over us. We've got try to get to half time at 1-0 and come back out second half with a different gameplan.

Marty

I can't see it happening, nothing in midfield.

Sky Blue Harry H

We don't seem to be able to keep possession - if we get anything it's going to be on a breakaway or set piece - not from sustained play on what's gone on before. Next goal decides the course of the game methinks?

Covstar

1 shot this whole half. 0 on target and 0 corners. Been dominated in the first 45 mins and lucky to be still in this game.

Sky Blue Harry H

Big Sam to be sacked before the weekend's out?

Please turn up in the second half, midfield and attack?!

Marty

Fleck is the heart beat of the team, Thomas isn't good enough and Daniels is only a kid.

LJC_CCFC

Obviously lacking any creativity with Thomas and Daniels in the centre, and our defensive instability continuing

Astute

please don't bet on it, we will win if we don't bet on it :D Astute, I'm looking at you ;) :D

Not me. I have my usual fiver on losing half time and to win already at much more than 10/1 :D

Covstar

Fleck for us is what Rooney is to United. He links up play and is the main source from which we build up attacks. Without him we have nothing in midfield.

kg82

Maybe bring dagnall on and put him on the right, move baker in to the middle?

ccfc92

Fleck for us is what Rooney is to United. He links up play and is the main source from which we build up attacks. Without him we have nothing in midfield.

Really? ;) I get what you mean tho, we are missing him today :( here's to a speedy recovery for Flecky

LJC_CCFC

All season we've been poor defensively, but this isn't just because of the back four a lot of it is down to the protection they are given by the midfield (which is pretty non-existent). This all stems from playing 4-4-2 which is just to open a formation to play no matter how many goals your forwards score

Nantwich Skyblues

most outplayed i have seen this season- rotherham certainly seem to have the measure of us... midfield not strong enough today... checking table its all getting a bit close below us!!

Users who are viewing this thread