Rumour: Hoffman and Elliot takeover negotiations (20 Viewers)

Skyblueweeman

So, in the past 4 days, I've moved into our new house and come to Barbados for a weeks break. What's the update...are we getting taken over by the Hoff, Kylie, ANOther?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

oucho

So, in the past 4 days, I've moved into our new house and come to Barbados for a weeks break. What's the update...are we getting taken over by the Hoff, Kylie, ANOther?!

None, other than the usual unsubstantiated rumour. I suspect that this thread will break 300 pages during the coming weeks despite the total lack of anything of note actually happening.

oucho

Yep, looks my prediction was a bit off, the momentum has died on this one. Then again, maybe the "retained list" episode distracted everyone, so once that all settles down we'll be back into full swing on this thread.

Chipfat

Anything more happening? or is it this time we dont know. The last bid was a disaster for all concerned, so maybe Joy and Hoff are getting closer to agreeing on something, even if it's to keep it quiet.

If they have managed this it's a good sign and at least allows a platform for talks to take place if needed. Let's hope change is happening and Joy and Hoff have got all around them under control. If not it's quiet for a reason Hoff has walked away and is doing it knowing the story like this thread will die and fade like a fart in space.

oucho

Anything more happening? or is it this time we dont know. The last bid was a disaster for all concerned, so maybe Joy and Hoff are getting closer to agreeing on something, even if it's to keep it quiet.

If they have managed this it's a good sign and at least allows a platform for talks to take place if needed. Let's hope change is happening and Joy and Hoff have got all around them under control. If not it's quiet for a reason Hoff has walked away and is doing it knowing the story like this thread will die and fade like a fart in space.

I wonder which meeting went better, Junker vs May, or Joy vs Hoff?

cloughie

Maybe he was not given any money.
You got it in one he had to try with piss poor support ( looking at lots of better players that got away at the last minute) Gave it a go and realised it was a waste of time carrying on

cloughie

If the budget was that bad why was Mowbray looking at players from higher divisions? Doesn't make sense.

I don't for a minute believe we had the lowest budget in the league. Our payout on agent fees was the 4th highest in the division.
maybe he was promised more than he got ?

vow

pleaseplease.gif

Please, please let there be another bid.

mark82

I've never heard a Conservative or LibDem put in an interview as toe curlingly embarrassing as the interview by Diane Abbott.

She just shouldn't be allowed to open her mouth. It's like a car crash. Unfortunately labour need a new leadership team before they are credible. Whatever your political persuasion we need a strong opposition. It's good for democracy and keeps the ruling party in check. And Mrs May really does need keeping in check.

Anyway, off topic.

Brylowes

She just shouldn't be allowed to open her mouth. It's like a car crash. Unfortunately labour need a new leadership team before they are credible. Whatever your political persuasion we need a strong opposition. It's good for democracy and keeps the ruling party in check. And Mrs May really does need keeping in check.

Anyway, off topic (and you probably don't think I'm qualified to comment on this).
Even though it would probably have meant following Blairs track, if the other Brother Had won
the leadership contest in 2010, we would more than likely have a labour government now.

Users who are viewing this thread