Rumour: Hoffman and Elliot takeover negotiations (7 Viewers)

torchomatic

The whole thick as fuck act that people keep trying to play is getting a bit boring and shockingly obvious the last few weeks.

The council were the ones who have said it will have Rugby facilities....

Not necessarily an act.

Grendel

Yeah! listen to hill83... I'm trying to copy him.......Btw. Try reading what Italia has written, there's a good boy Nick!

On the meths again? Been a while to be fair.

Liquid Gold

It's apt that Italia has been piping up over the waster weekend arguing for anyone who gives him his 30 peices of silver.

Nick

Administrator
Like I said, read what Italia has written....

So I have to have seen the architects drawings? What about the council saying the pool development will have Rugby facilities on their own website, which is what I said?

Just because he tries to move the goalposts because he also has no fucking clue, it doesn't mean you then asking if I read it proves anything. It just makes you both look silly.

Sky Blue Kid

So I have to have seen the architects drawings? What about the council saying the pool development will have Rugby facilities on their own website, which is what I said?

Just because he tries to move the goalposts because he also has no fucking clue, it doesn't mean you then asking if I read it proves anything. It just makes you both look silly.

He stated that to his knowledge the "Pool plans" have not been made available for the public. is that correct...or incorrect?

Nick

Administrator
He stated that to his knowledge the "Pool plans" have not been made available for the public. is that correct...or incorrect?

It says on the council's website what will be there, like I have already said.

I can't get past how thick people are, it has to be an act.

ccfc92

So we found out what's happening on Tuesday yet or not?

giphy.gif

*probably

Samo

One page. That's all it took to remind me why I rarely use the forum these days.

Nick

Administrator
Of course it doesn't apply to you calling out NOPMers

Fuck sake.

How are people meant to deal with this level of intelligence?

Let me recap.

I said that the council will be including rugby facilities with the pool, Italia said they weren't and it was Wasps, I said they were, he said have you seen the plans, I said it's on their website. You storm in like a brain damaged puppy without having a fucking clue what you are talking about and get shown up again. Then you revert to mentioning Sixfields as if you think it actually makes sense.

It isn't hard to understand.

Sky Blue Kid

Did you jizz yourself when Fisher put up a Stadium "Artists impression" when saying the Stadium will take 3 years to build.....Over 4 years ago?

Users who are viewing this thread