rushden and diamonds (2 Viewers)

italiahorse

It was a cheap publicity stunt from Mr 'come see my shiny pound' Hoffman.

Oh that one.
That one was where he said he would give free rent, pay Sisu what they budgeted to make at Northampton and the money left over he would pay to the Academy.
Again TF could not accept it as it would end Sisu's gamble for the Ricoh freehold.

skybluetony176

They didn't exactly deny it. They did Grendels favorite trick and did a play with words to change what was said.

I thought they initially denied it and when the FL admitted it we had the old pantomime routine of Oh that one, yeah but no but etc.

So much has (or hasn't depending on how you look at it) happened who can remember all the details.

Grendel

I thought they initially denied it and when the FL admitted it we had the old pantomime routine of Oh that one, yeah but no but etc.

So much has (or hasn't depending on how you look at it) happened who can remember all the details.

No ACL's statement in full as published by the independent on 11 June 2013 by Drew Williams sums up the position perfectly.

It confirms the offer was a charade as would only apply if the club remained in administration. I'm sure you, obtuse and Italia are capable of accessing the statement without me having to hold your hands aren't you?

Grendel

I would love to reply but as I am on ignore by you I would be wasting my time......although that is how I normally feel when replying to you :whistle:

Don't worry I've done the work for you. It wasn't the obvious link on a Google search so I know you'd find that too mentally challenging.

I assume you are now at least capable of looking at the link. It is an article by a non tabloid so I'd imagine it's a challenge but read the article and see what you think.

Astute

Don't worry I've done the work for you. It wasn't the obvious link on a Google search so I know you'd find that too mentally challenging.

I assume you are now at least capable of looking at the link. It is an article by a non tabloid so I'd imagine it's a challenge but read the article and see what you think.

I would love to reply but as I am on ignore by you I would be wasting my time......although that is how I normally feel when replying to you :whistle:

Grendel

Well it's given you a get out I suppose from continually making a fool of yourself.

Astute

Well it's given you a get out I suppose from continually making a fool of yourself.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I thought it was free but we needed to pay any expenses incurred. The timing was crucial as Sisu were applying leverage on ACL / CCC for the Ricoh freehold. Hence TF had to play it down. Depends whether you were for or against the council whether you believed him or not.

The free offer was only offered whilst we were in administration, it was never put forward to SISU. It was put forward to the administrator Paul Appleton and was basically withdrawn the moment we exit administration. The other 'free' offer proposed was a loan

skybluetony176

No ACL's statement in full as published by the independent on 11 June 2013 by Drew Williams sums up the position perfectly.

It confirms the offer was a charade as would only apply if the club remained in administration. I'm sure you, obtuse and Italia are capable of accessing the statement without me having to hold your hands aren't you?

That was the offer through PA wasn't it while the club was still in administration. I'm talking about the offer that came later through the FL.

letsallsingtogether

Funny how quite a few on here are on ignore when asking certain to reply to certain questions?

But they soon come off ignore and are ridiculed if they don't answer questions themselves.........

Grendel

Funny how quite a few on here are on ignore when asking certain to reply to certain questions?

But they soon come off ignore and are ridiculed if they don't answer questions themselves.........

Don't know if that's directed at me but I'll always answer. Got any questions?

Ian1779

Oh that one.
That one was where he said he would give free rent, pay Sisu what they budgeted to make at Northampton and the money left over he would pay to the Academy.
Again TF could not accept it as it would end Sisu's gamble for the Ricoh freehold.

That's bullshit. He said SISU wouldn't have to pay rent, but instead he'd take 50% of ticket revenue to cover 400k rent and 'associated costs to investors' - anything left over would go to Academy.

Any idiot could see he was out to fleece the club... Apart from you of course.

Users who are viewing this thread