Safe standing (1 Viewer)

I hate going to the home games purely because of the atmosphere compared to away games, I took my mate last year to his first away game in years, he was in shock and like me has now got the away bug.

Last season I'll never forget the Middlesborough game, got tickets in the tesco stand, the lads behind me (must have been late 20's) spent god knows how much of the game analyzing the subs bench. at half time we managed to move closer to the singers corner and join in with it a bit more.

Leeds also pissed me off, sat in CET, what a nightmare.

Portsmouth at home first game was a disaster for atmosphere as well even though I remember they didn't stop at the final whistle.

I know that not everyone goings for a drink and sing song - I have various older members of my family who scattered throughout the Tesco stand and like to sit, but there should be no excuses behind the goal, watch football league show, match of the day, sky sports, we must be one only clubs that only stand in the corner and not behind goal.

Really really winds me up, but i'm proud of the SG, god knows what would happen without that.

Users who are viewing this thread