SBT Film Night (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

As so many people have posted about a film night on here I will suggest it at the next SBT Meeting.
Here are a few of my suggestions please feel free to add yours and I will put them forward on your behalf.

An Idiot Abroad starring PSGM1

Robin Hood 2013
starring

Haskell iv as Robin Hood
Joe Elliot as Little John
Garry Hoffman as frieir Tuck
Joy Seppalla as King John
Timmy Sherrif of Nottingham
The Dog as Himself

:eek:
Sinbad the Sailor
Starring joy Seppalla as the Gorgan
:facepalm:
Brokeback Mountain
Starring Timmy and Grendel

Joy Does Coventry
Starring Joy
:blue:

Nonleagueherewecome

Liar, Liar starring Tim Fisher.

1984 starring SISU.

The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner starring Steven Pressley.

They Shoot Horses, Don't They? starring David Bell (bit harsh, that one!)

It's Complicated starring Paul Appleton.

The Red Balloon starring PWKH.

Dallas: The Movie starring PHIV.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

!Twelve angry men Starring CCfc squad after not being paid plus the dog as himself

300 Starring first crowd at first home?away game sorry 298 plus Timmy and youve guessed it the dog

Brighton Sky Blue

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory starring:

Paul 'Toffee' Appleton as Willy Wonka
John Clarke as Augustus Gloop
Joe Elliott as Grandpa Joe
PH4 as Charlie Bucket
Tim Fisher as Slugworth
Joy Seppalla as Violet Beauregard
Anne Lucas as Veruca Salt
John Mutton as Mr Salt

Guest starring:

The Ricoh stewards as the Oompa Loompas.

Ripbuster

Lady and the tramp.....starring JS and TF as the main charactors.

Titanic starring TF as Safety officer/Lookout and JS as Captain

30,000 ccfc fans Lost at sea

Dog could not star as he was busy sniffing out the Golden share.

psgm1

Banned
SHAMELESS - The SKY BLUES TRUST

POINTLESS - AS ABOVE

OBLIVION - CCFC UNDER SISU

Great to see rathewr than fighting for the club, the gormless brainless chimps within the trust make an attack against ONE person.

Great to see they are SO SELF ABSORBED that rather than attacking the people who are DESTROYING the club they attack someone they CLAIM to represent!

SO I ASK THE TRUST AGAIN

WILL YOU CATEGORICALLY REFUSE TO DEAL WITH SISU - OR WILL YOUR PURPOSE BEING IRRELEVANT DISBAND??????

SISU REFUSE TO DEAL IN GOOD FAITH YET YOUR LEADERSHIP STILL SITS ON THE FENCE

IF EVER THERE WAS A POINTLESS EXISTENCE THIS HAS PROVEN IT!!!

YET YOU EXPECT A FREE PLACE ON THE BOARD!!

EITHER STAND BY THE FANS - OR STAND DOWN!

The Reverend Skyblue

As a SBT member who supports what they do 100%,could I ask the trust when they have time to answer PSGM1 questions in full.
As he is the most outspoken person of the SBT and who questions them time and time again, could you just explain to him all he wants to know.then he can either accept what we are trying to do, or not, and this forum can move on.
He just needs clarification,then hopefully his threads will stop about this bloody subject, I think

Steve.B50

As a SBT member who supports what they do 100%,could I ask the trust when they have time to answer PSGM1 questions in full.
As he is the most outspoken person of the SBT and who questions them time and time again, could you just explain to him all he wants to know.then he can either accept what we are trying to do, or not, and this forum can move on.
He just needs clarification,then hopefully his threads will stop about this bloody subject, I think[

Believe me, what ever any of us have replied to him in the past he just keeps changing the goal posts. We have invited him to meet with us but its obvious that what ever the Trust do it will not not be what he wants.

The Reverend Skyblue

He just needs clarification,then hopefully his threads will stop about this bloody subject, I think[

Believe me, what ever any of us have replied to him in the past he just keeps changing the goal posts. We have invited him to meet with us but its obvious that what ever the Trust do it will not not be what he wants.

See I didn't know this, if you've tried already by writing to him, and even invited him to a meeting then you've done as much as you can really

Last edited:

Bluegloucester

Oh come on, don't be too harsh, he adds a bit of light relief. He's not harming anyone, I don't believe for a minute anyone takes him seriously.

We are deep in the brown stuff and he says nothing positive, just slags off anyone trying to move us forward. He is akin to a nutty uncle.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

SHAMELESS - The SKY BLUES TRUST

POINTLESS - AS ABOVE

OBLIVION - CCFC UNDER SISU

Great to see rathewr than fighting for the club, the gormless brainless chimps within the trust make an attack against ONE person.

Great to see they are SO SELF ABSORBED that rather than attacking the people who are DESTROYING the club they attack someone they CLAIM to represent!

SO I ASK THE TRUST AGAIN

WILL YOU CATEGORICALLY REFUSE TO DEAL WITH SISU - OR WILL YOUR PURPOSE BEING IRRELEVANT DISBAND??????

SISU REFUSE TO DEAL IN GOOD FAITH YET YOUR LEADERSHIP STILL SITS ON THE FENCE

IF EVER THERE WAS A POINTLESS EXISTENCE THIS HAS PROVEN IT!!!

YET YOU EXPECT A FREE PLACE ON THE BOARD!!

EITHER STAND BY THE FANS - OR STAND DOWN!

This thread was a
bit of fun thats all You weren't the only one mentioned. You come up with your accusations no proof i am a fan who happens to be a member of the trust,not on the board just a member I can understand why they are not biting so Ill say it either grow up or FUCK OFF. Stop playing the injured party and this is from ME not the trust

Users who are viewing this thread