Preston Haskell IV as R. P. McMurphy

Gary Hoffman as Chief Bromden

Timmy Fisher as Fredrickson

Grendel as Martini

Ken Dulieu as Harding

The dog as Dog

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

letsallsingtogether

Yes I started this tread as a bit of fun as all you mention is the bloody film night they are supposed to have organised instead of the good they are trying to do
I have payed my £1.00 but have nothing to do with the trust just a normal member.
If I didn't like what they were doing then I would make it my mission to get what I wanted by taking a bigger part.
So instead of coming on here and crying like a Baby (got to be a film there some where) show them the proof of the treats you've had and then it can be dealt with.
Crying wolf gets you nowhere.

So lets go down your road and get rid of the trust where then???
I suppose we can leave it all to you to fix on your own or me or Grendel or Nick on our own we have no chance as a group we have a better chance.

SHAMELESS - The SKY BLUES TRUST

POINTLESS - AS ABOVE

OBLIVION - CCFC UNDER SISU

Great to see rathewr than fighting for the club, the gormless brainless chimps within the trust make an attack against ONE person.

Great to see they are SO SELF ABSORBED that rather than attacking the people who are DESTROYING the club they attack someone they CLAIM to represent!

SO I ASK THE TRUST AGAIN

WILL YOU CATEGORICALLY REFUSE TO DEAL WITH SISU - OR WILL YOUR PURPOSE BEING IRRELEVANT DISBAND??????

SISU REFUSE TO DEAL IN GOOD FAITH YET YOUR LEADERSHIP STILL SITS ON THE FENCE

IF EVER THERE WAS A POINTLESS EXISTENCE THIS HAS PROVEN IT!!!

YET YOU EXPECT A FREE PLACE ON THE BOARD!!

EITHER STAND BY THE FANS - OR STAND DOWN!

letsallsingtogether

Psycho
Staring psgm1
Sorry for picking on you but couldn't help it :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread