Season Tickets!!! (8 Viewers)

wingy

Well a quarter of season tickets were apparently kids last year. If even half or those should have been adults that's a fair few thousand more in the budget. Or don't you care about that either? Odd stance
Do we know an actual number as it grates on me tarnishing every one with such a broad brush same for the older folk

robbiethemole

So if you renew now at standard price (£400) for adults, and you move to any fz seat (£250), do you get a refund of the difference

rob9872

And have to start accruing points from scratch too......that must hurt! 😏
Surely can't be many on kids tickets at home who travel away regularly.

rob9872

Surprised tbh. Away days are expensive. A couple of those would buy a hone season ticket so why rip your own club off when you can easily afford it? Tbh we do the reverse of buying proper season tickets and quite often have oap away

Nobbie_67

You're never alone at away games....even if you know nobody and travel alone.....if you don't want to travel alone, post on here. I offer lifts all the time and love meeting random that support Cov. We Are One!

This I always travel on my own to away matches. It’s a fantastic vibe. Middlesbrough away second leg semi final play-off leg can’t be surpassed. What a night that was! The drive home flew by. Can’t wait for the next season, will do many more aways this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

Just loads mate, just becomes generalised,to quote on here,a quarter of the crowd are classed as children therefore a half of them are must be cheating the system.
Agree - it's not an easy one to quantify. If enough people state something, it soon becomes fact. P.S. I've rechecked my figures, and it's 188 ;)

Skybluedownunder

732420650c7c736d41835457ee9a399d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Covkid1968#

Potentially 16000 ST holders…. That would be incredible considering the numbers we have had in years gone by. With the teams coming up we would be looking at over20k almost every home game. Plenty rallying around the “join the journey” messaging

bigfatronssba

If we can get to a point where the lowest crowd of the season is still 20k+ then that would be great.

Even last season, the lowest crowd against Millwall was the best lowest crowd since we were in the PL

ccfc1234

Be good if we could get to 18000 which is about half of the fans who went to Wembley committing to a season ticket.
I hope the club can ramp up the messaging next week as pay day arrives as nothing gets people into the ticket office quicker than a bit of a panic about missing out!

Terry Gibson's perm

Be good if we could get to 18000 which is about half of the fans who went to Wembley committing to a season ticket.
I hope the club can ramp up the messaging next week as pay day arrives as nothing gets people into the ticket office quicker than a bit of a panic about missing out!

A couple of signings might help give it a push.

Users who are viewing this thread