Season Tickets!!! (2 Viewers)

Sky Blue 1987

Does anybody know how to add my two boys dates of birth, they have their own memberships and are in my network but when I set their accounts up last season I forgot to put their dates of birth and the site won't let me buy them junior season tickets without one

Tommo1993

It’ll have to wait until I’m paid. Already got the dog being spayed and need some pads and discs for my automobile. Get in the queue, this month is a financial shafting.

stay_up_skyblues

Moved to family zone. £300 for me and my daughter is incredible value. Always hated the view from behind the goal but for that price I’ll adjust. My brother has moved with us to get his cheap as chips too. I’m probably too old for shouting and swearing now anyway.

edgy

V12 FInance now open.....

But be warned, it's "interest free" but they slap £41 "arrangement fee" on the total borrowed.

I was eleven in 87

Does anybody know how to add my two boys dates of birth, they have their own memberships and are in my network but when I set their accounts up last season I forgot to put their dates of birth and the site won't let me buy them junior season tickets without one
Click on the face in the top right hand corner, then click account menu and you should have an option to edit the persons account details.

Sky Blue 1987

Click on the face in the top right hand corner, then click account menu and you should have an option to edit the persons account details.
It doesn't allow you to add the date of birth, it let's you edit address and password etc but not the date of birth, I will have to pop in to the ticket office next week, thanks though

hill83

It’ll have to wait until I’m paid. Already got the dog being spayed and need some pads and discs for my automobile. Get in the queue, this month is a financial shafting.

What about those people who are a bit annoyed they have to wait to get a seat next to them though. Think of other people mate. So selfish.

GIMOC

V12 FInance now open.....

But be warned, it's "interest free" but they slap £41 "arrangement fee" on the total borrowed.

Told my brother, he wants to do his on finance but not giving him the option

Flying Fokker

Moved to family zone. £300 for me and my daughter is incredible value. Always hated the view from behind the goal but for that price I’ll adjust. My brother has moved with us to get his cheap as chips too. I’m probably too old for shouting and swearing now anyway.
I’d have done the same but my lad is 32! Do you think I’d get away with it? Maybe a trial run when I park up at Tesco for my weekly shop.

• Haha
Reactions: AOM

Telfer85

Anyone who’s moved to the family zone are your old seats now showing as available or still greyed out? Was wondering if seats are being released as people are moving or it won’t be till the 3rd July.

theferret

Anyone who’s moved to the family zone are your old seats now showing as available or still greyed out? Was wondering if seats are being released as people are moving or it won’t be till the 3rd July.

They won't be available until the 3rd.

robbiethemole

I've got 6 in my group we want to move from 28 into 31, two jsb's two dads and two oap's, how do I get them all together or do i need to go to ticket office?

edgy

credit card, no interest on purchases, pay it off over a few months. Seems better idea

It is a better idea. Just wanted to make folk aware, as there is no mention of this until you have confirmed your seats and have been redirected to the V12 website.

theferret

The family zone looks like it will sell out soon enough, clearly a lot of people moving here to avoid price hikes and take advantage of the offer. Wonder what they will do when it is full, perhaps use 25, 26? That does mean other parts of the ground will need to be used for POTG.

I suspect the East Stand will have a lot more availability this season, so ground will be less lopsided with a more even spread. Will look a lot better on TV for sure. Better seats might also encourage more matchday sales.

jassie789

I had the exact same issue when i brought 3 season tickets for me and the two boys. So basically my youngest son who four wasn't in my network so first of all you need to add him to your network. once you have his supporter number you need to log out and just below sign in below password activate membership register his details i.e date of birth email address use your if hes young. once done log out and log back into your membership and then buy season tickets

jassie789

It is a better idea. Just wanted to make folk aware, as there is no mention of this until you have confirmed your seats and have been redirected to the V12 website.
thats weird it didn't even show the v12 website or redirect for me. Just went to payment screen asking for debit card details. Its a good job i put £550 aside saved each month and just added £200 today to pay for adult £400, under 18 £225 for my 14 year old lad and under 14 £125 including jsb membership for my four year old lad

Users who are viewing this thread