Season Tickets!!! (3 Viewers)

glamour76

I know this has probably been asked before but now the family zone has sold out, will they open more block? I vaguely remember reading something that they will but not sure. I've asked the club with no response 😕
Thanks in advance

CCFCSteve

Really good news this. Looks like maybe 16k+ could be possible. Not only will we have a few quid in income, if potential players can see that they’ll be playing in front of 20k+ every home game, that should be an additional attraction to come here

shmmeee

I know this has probably been asked before but now the family zone has sold out, will they open more block? I vaguely remember reading something that they will but not sure. I've asked the club with no response 😕
Thanks in advance

No. And I suspect chaos at the start of the season when a bunch of single adults turn up claiming their kid got sick.

cov4theprem

Thanks in advance
It hasn't sold out. There will be plenty more available at 10am on 3rd July when those who haven't renewed, or those who moved seats will have their old seats made available. Would expect 500-1000 to to be released - just start queueing at around 9:15am to make sure you get yours!

Sky Blue Harry H

It hasn't sold out. There will be plenty more available at 10am on 3rd July when those who haven't renewed, or those who moved seats will have their old seats made available. Would expect 500-1000 to to be released - just start queueing at around 9:15am to make sure you get yours!

To concur, I will be one of those whose seat reappears for resale on 3rd July, when I am able to move out of Block 31 (y)

AOM

No. And I suspect chaos at the start of the season when a bunch of single adults turn up claiming their kid got sick.
Wonder if the season tickets in that zone will be slightly different to prove you actually have a seat for that stand

MalcSB

Really good news this. Looks like maybe 16k+ could be possible. Not only will we have a few quid in income, if potential players can see that they’ll be playing in front of 20k+ every home game, that should be an additional attraction to come here
Given the moaning about the delayed release, how is it that (apparently) 5,500 season ticket holders haven't renewed yet?

Sbarcher

Given the moaning about the delayed release, how is it that (apparently) 5,500 season ticket holders haven't renewed yet?
Just a thought, but ST holders with kids may have moved to the FZ but their original seats are held until July 3rd?

Sky Blue Pete

Thanks in advance
Db confirmed no to me but club not confirmed for definite yet, would assume dk will be asked on Monday and he’ll need to confirm

Reactions: AOM

bigfatronssba

That’s what I was wondering - if so there could be some over estimating going on.

If that has happened it wouldn’t account for all the new season ticket holders. The FZ has a capacity of only about 2k

theferret

10-20% season ticket holders won't renew anyway. That's the same as any season. Might be the lower end of that range this season though.

I'm hearing a lot of availability in the premium zone. Lots have either moved or haven't renewed, suggesting they are waiting for ticket release. Blocks 19 and 21 have loads of availability at the moment. Some of that will fill up though no doubt.

CCFC86

This question may of been answered already so please do forgive me.

How long are Season ticket seats on hold to keep your seat?

JAM See

This question may of been answered already so please do forgive me.

How long are Season ticket seats on hold to keep your seat?
3rd of July
Just to be slightly pedantic. I believe that STs are released on the 3rd.

If you want to keep your current seat(s), best to renew on the 2nd.

ccfcricoh

yea its 10am on 3rd, i was in ticket office yesterday and the ladies said they expect tickets to go off sale at 10am and come back on at a later time/date for general sale, but it hadnt been confirmed yet

rob9872

yea its 10am on 3rd, i was in ticket office yesterday and the ladies said they expect tickets to go off sale at 10am and come back on at a later time/date for general sale, but it hadnt been confirmed yet
We all know that will go wrong 😀 there'll be a delay, some will miss the early bird prices and it'll all kick off again.

slowpoke

There are 4 of us waiting now until the 3rd to see what our options are around the ground. I imagine we'll see a big rush of sales on this day when most of the ground becomes available
Especially if it coincides with some good transfer news & signed contracts announced for one or maybe even two of our current players.

Users who are viewing this thread